• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone else annoyed that they're not overwhelmed with information?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robotman

They said that we'd be overwhelmed and that it'd be hard to keep up, yet here I am literally checking this site once a day to find new info and there's none >_>...

Anyone else feeling like me? I don't want to sound like I'm complaining but... I'm complaining lol.

Neo_

Awards
Yes, I wanted to bring this up. It may have been a translation error, but everyone picked it up so I doubt it.

You have every right to complain.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Nomura never told the public they would have trouble keeping up with the information; he only said that the vloggers would have trouble putting up daily videos. The comment was never intended for the public to gauge how much information would be revealed.

This is the direct quote from KHI’s transcript of Nomura’s comments to the invited guests:

[FONT=&quot]Nomura: However, I would like to add one more thing. Next month, we are going to reveal some information, and I think after a certain period, our fellow Youtubers are going to have a hard time following up with the news and may experience difficulty putting up daily videos. I wish you good luck on that.[/FONT]

Notice that he said it would be a “certain period” after the June news that they would have trouble. It’s possible we’re still in that certain period and the more frequent news drops will come when this period is over. There’s also the possibility that Nomura was simply speaking in hyperbole. If there were literally daily news drops, the whole game would be revealed by the time it came out. Yet another possibility is that the release date being pushed back had an effect on the news schedule, requiring them to spread out the reveals a bit more.

However, the matter of how little or how much information we’ve had depends on personal perspective and expectations. To me, there have been plenty of content reveals and develop insights that have come out of E3. If that amount of content doesn’t please you, it’s just that you have a bigger appetite for news than I do. That’s not necessarily a bad thing, but you need to understand that they have to realistically space out the marketing to cover the next six months without revealing every detail.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Relax man, we're hitting the marketing phase of this game now. January 25th will fly by in no time and you'll have all the news you want.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Nomura also said at the premiere event that the people who *report* information would feel overwhelmed following E3.

And trust me. We did.

eiczerofour

I am obsessed so I check things daily. For those who are not crazy, and especially those reporting on this news, I can see how that would be overwhelming.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
lmao what else do you even want at this point? The game is out in a few months, chill chill chill.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
If we looked from a content perspective, we've got world reveals, character reveals, ability reveals, party reveals, mini game reveals, the list goes on.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I think some fans are just eager to know what the remaining Disney world are. Despite getting two reveals last month that only just hyped people up more, lol.

Last edited:

Sdog

Awards
Nomura also said at the premiere event that the people who *report* information would feel overwhelmed following E3.

And trust me. We did.

THANK YOU. I was starting to wonder if I was the only one who read that.

Not gonna feel "overwhelmed" when you check sites like this on the daily.

robotman

Bump... Bumpedy... Bump. Since I sort of made a dupe thread. Y'all still craving for more? I am >_>...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Bump... Bumpedy... Bump. Since I sort of made a dupe thread. Y'all still craving for more? I am >_>...

We’re expecting more next week at Sony’s pre-TGS conference, but yeah, it certainly has been a bit dry lately. Mostly just repeating the same information at different events.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
We’re expecting more next week at Sony’s pre-TGS conference, but yeah, it certainly has been a bit dry lately. Mostly just repeating the same information at different events.
well i think it because is focus tomb raider right now but yeah next week the dry speel should be over

Seadrin

Awards
It looks pretty clear that some big reveals are on the horizon. Here we go!

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Psh. The resilient KH fan is a cactus. Surviving on a picture of Sora fighting a rock troll after 2 years of drought. Tiny beads of moisture keeping us alive after endless dry months. 2 months without a trailer? Yeah, not sad.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Guess there's types of KH3 waiting-fans. Those who feel there is too little info around and those who feel there's enough info to retreat under a rock until the game is officially out. I fall under the second category, I see there are plenty of KH3 news, more and more as time passes, so I have all reasons to hide and protect my inner hype lol

robotman

Guess there's types of KH3 waiting-fans. Those who feel there is too little info around and those who feel there's enough info to retreat under a rock until the game is officially out. I fall under the second category, I see there are plenty of KH3 news, more and more as time passes, so I have all reasons to hide and protect my inner hype lol

Really? I'm so surprised by this? There's been no news since E3... There's nothing to hide for, there's nothing being revea.led... I'm tired of waiting... What has been too much for you?

Just reveal the last Disney worlds and I'm cool until January... The wait is killing me >_<.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I will say for better or worse, I have barely even been thinking about KH3 lately. I mean I clearly am excited still, but all these months of the exact same thing being shown over and over certainly isn't generating hype for anyone not at these particular events. Which I am glad for those people at least lol, but it would be nice to get something to sorta bring the hype back a little to the community. Mostly just to fuel some discussion and such again.

I'm ready to go through the 5 stages of grief...just need those dang last Disney worlds announced so i can get over it.

Yeah, honestly this is all I want at this point in terms of spoiler content as well, I don't want to be disappointed when I get the game about stuff like that, would rather know so I can get over it before.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I'm just ready to know what the worlds are already, that way I can get through my happiness v. disappointment over the choices before the game finally comes out. I don't need to see much about the original characters/content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back