• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

anyone dissapointed with passion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

monstermaniac

Website
kaiju.cjb.net
I didn't like it too much, I thought it was too slow, and It's not the kinda song I can see a cut-scene to. The first song was amazingly better then this. Hopefully the english version will be good.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i have to agree with nitro-XIII. Passion was awesome. i liked it better than simple and clean. your taste in music is really weird if you don't like passion.

B

bettermanlamia

yea, passion was awesome. what u talkin about monstermaniac?

doreo503

Annihilation...Redemption
Ok people that don't like passion, its because first of all we heard the japanese version... So unless they came out with the english allready u shouldn't complain, because u have no idea how its going to sound then, they could change it to fit the english version or could drop the song entirely.... SO just wait till the day kh2 comes out, pop the disc in and go damn this is really sucky or really good.. But until u hear the song in the language u want to hear, u can't really complain... *not to be taken offensively*

dejah

:|
what is wrong witchu~

lol. i was a big utada fan before the game came out at all.

her voice is brilliant and the emotions n her music as well..

i loved Hikari/Simple and clean to bits! actually i liked Hikari better.

do i love passion? after the second time listening to it, i was hooked!

i find it very haunting. it stirred alot of emotion in me. and i feel it fits with the new darker and deeper Kingdom Hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back