• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone dissapointed that...[SPOILER]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Travakh

Anyone else feel disappointed that Sora is only strong because of Ven's Heart and not his own? Doesn't that make Riku technically stronger than Sora prior to becoming consumed by darkness and making him the next Keyblade Master?

captzakksparrow

naw, they always do stuff like that, I'm just upset theres no explnation as to why vanitas looks like sora, if ven adn sora never met earlier

SonicBlueSky

Website
www.youtube.com
That's not necessarily true. If that were true then Sora would've lost the Keyblade after he released his heart in Kingdom Hearts 1. Sora's heart is strong on his own for the decisions he makes and his friends. Theory discredited.

B

brosandi

naw, they always do stuff like that, I'm just upset theres no explnation as to why vanitas looks like sora, if ven adn sora never met earlier
Is there actually no explanation, or has the explanation just not been translated yet?
Big difference.

00 Raiser Fan

Anyone else feel disappointed that Sora is only strong because of Ven's Heart and not his own? Doesn't that make Riku technically stronger than Sora prior to becoming consumed by darkness and making him the next Keyblade Master?

I don't get it, how did you conclude that he's strong because of Ven's heart, wait, do you understand japanese by any chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back