• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Anyone care to comfort a broken heart?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GTarablus

Well, title pretty much says it all...
I just got dumped from girl a love so much, and after long 9 months...
Some advice on what should i do now would be very appreciated...
:frown:

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
A bit less crude could've sufficed, but Wehrmacht's right. You're still young. In a couple of years, you're probably going to wonder why this got to you so much.

There's not much to do really, just get on with your life and remember the good times.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Dont judge the situation by my age.

I just want some advice and comfort.

Spend some time with your friends and keep yourself busy.

You'll be fine. Just give it some time.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
You'll meet lots of people later on. And you might end up with lots of heartbreaks, and be heartbroken yourself. As you get older, you might end up feeling worse than this (although I do hope not). Don't worry, you'll be able to get over it. :) Life's not all about this, right? Why don't you take your mind off it by doing something you love. Like...hm...playing games?

GTarablus

You'll meet lots of people later on. And you might end up with lots of heartbreaks, and be heartbroken yourself. As you get older, you might end up feeling worse than this (although I do hope not). Don't worry, you'll be able to get over it. :) Life's not all about this, right? Why don't you take your mind off it by doing something you love. Like...hm...playing games?

Already tried... KH BBS didnt work, L4D didnt work, GH didnt work... right now im just listening to some music...

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Well...it won't work immediately. After some time you'll be fine. Keep yourself calm and think positive. :D

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
The sadness will pass; a lot sooner than you would think, too. Time heals everything, and you will soon find yourself in another relationship. Learn from the mistakes of this one, and try to avoid them in your next.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
You are single and ready to mingle. That is your advice. God, doesn't the school tell you that we have cooties.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
αsiя;5279833 said:
Watch (500) Days of Summer.

I love that movie. XD

Yeah...you could watch that, if you want to. It's a nice movie.
(And if your girlfriend's name was April then maybe you'll meet a June or May or whatever :/)

SorasTwilight

Website
www.youravon.com
aw ive been down this road b4.. yea it sucks when ur heart gets broken, but dude (srry if im gunna be lame here) ur 13. U have PLENTY of time to find that right girl. Sumday ur gunna look back and think that this made u stronger. Keep urself busy tho. Sure this wont work like MAGIC but after awhile ull feel alot better. ;)

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
You're 13, you shouldn't be worrying about this. When I was your age, I was too busy wondering hpw the hell I could get my Math grade up. When you're older, you'll see that this girl isn't anything compared to what you have in the futre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back