• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone beat CoM yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

electrikeyblade14

Katamari-Damacy said:
you know what youre stupid everyone has beat com
speak for yourself! it took me 5 days to defeat hades! i'm stuck on marluxia!! heck, i haven't even beaten kh1 and i just skipped to kh com!!! your'e the stupid one!!! ....stupid!!!.....................stupid!!!!!...............neh.

electrikeyblade14

ansem26736 said:
yeah im stick on marluxia too, YOU HAVENT BEAT KINGDOM HEARTS 1?!?!
don't make fun of me!!! i kind of watched my younger brother finish it so i didn't have to. maybe your'e as stupid as Katamari-Damacy......stupid........ this is fun!!! :D

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
I beat both.. Im just trying to level Sora and Riku up to lvl100. I have sora at 99. Im also trying to get a deck will like all Oblivion, Oathkeepers and Ultima weapons

electrikeyblade14

ansem26736 said:
im not stupid i have beat the game 4 times but i used ultima. do you know what that is you stupid a-hole?
your'e so mean. fyi, i felt really bad about calling you stupid. but i don't feel bad about calling Katamari-Damacy stupid cause he started it. i'm sorry ansem26736. :(

Chuck_h

electrikeyblade14 said:
maybe your'e as stupid as Katamari-Damacy......stupid........ this is fun!!! :D

I swear to god don't make me hunt you down and feed you to some sort of horrible monster. Katamari Damacy Is an excellent game and so much fun. So in conclusion EAT ME!

D

__Dark_Riku__

i beat both sora and riku modes in 8 days i beat soras story for 15 hours and rikus for 7 hours

D

__Dark_Riku__

Ansem you should go back to the marluxia topic it does help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back