• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anybody wanna fill me in????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikari713

Hiding. Who ever finds me first gets a cookie!
Okay i've never watched any anime but last night i was bored and flippin channels and came across this show Bleach and i got pretty interested and it was an episode about this bird that had the soul of a boy in it that had seen his mothers murder and the after that i watched two episodes of this other show Inuyasha which was also interesting and here is what i'm asking: Can anyone tell me what these shows are mainly about.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Bleach is about a boy called Ichigo who became a subistitute Death God when he wanted to save his family and Rukia was injuried. He fights Hollows who feed on dead lost souls that wander the world who Death Gods are suppose to send to Soul Society. If i say much more about Bleach you might not watch it but thats sort of the background of that.

Inuyasha is about a half-demon Inuyahsa of course who is looking for the Jewel of Four Souls who he gets paired up with a girl who fell from a well that put her 500 years in the past who is also the reincarnation of the women who Inuyasha fell in love with. They meet friends along the way and the main enemy is Naruku who was the reason of the betray of Inuyasha and his love Kikyo from 50 years before he is sealed from a tree. I know thats sort of confusing if you need to know more i can try to describe it better but go to adultswim.com and click shows they have alittle bit of the shows background as well

Squ@ll

Yeah..after all of Rukia's powers r transferred into Ichigo she uses a temporary body for her soul also called a fawx body in the show...

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
Yes she knows and yes the other knows. Its a really long story so if you want to know the whole story by summary just go to Wikipedia. They have every known fact about each character and the whole story in general. Plus if you want to watch the further episodes of both series here's a site that you can watch the episodes in streaming action: crunchyroll.com - streaming asian videos for the masses!

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
i will tell you that if you get into the show just be ready for a disappointting ending is all

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
yeah it just ended even though there was still a huge loose end left. They just stopped i dont know why but it left me pissed and completely disappointed. I think the manga goes past the show so yeah

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
I read on Wikipedia that there wasn't a conclusion to the show it just ended. Is that true? (No spoilers please) and yes i'm already hooked on both shows.
There was no conclusion at all. See it is disappointing and they just stopped abruptly. I guess its for low ratings but anyway they continue the story in the manga which is still going on. Inuyasha isn't the only series that got cut off, there's Shaman King, Fruits Basket(REALLY disappointing ending that got cut off), Loveless, Rurouni Kenshin(again! but got cancelled due to fillers), Spiral(got confused as to what the destiny is he's talking about and was left unsolved), and there's more but yeah I hate it when "that" happens.:sleep:

Apollo

Silver Member
Hikari713 it is a very good show! Ya I think your right stavros.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
yeah just stick with bleach and if you like inuyasha then watch it or just read the manga cause it a dissappointting anime ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back