• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anybody up for some review?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud302

In my room playing PS2 (hopefully soon to be PS3)
When we find out exactly when KHII will come out, I'm gonna play through KH1, and CoM again about a month or two before it comes out, to refresh my memory of every little detail, so I'll understand absolutely everything in KHII. Is anyone else going to do that, or am I just too obsessed with KH? Be brutally honest.

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah, I'm playing KH again, cuz' I want KH2 so bad. I couldn't care less for COM, I think that thing was horrible. It was to frustrating, I didn't like the card system. Plus I keep thinking Sora's in drive mode in KH, with the red suit and all. I've watched the trailer to many times...

thecloser

i already played kh again again and again com isn't released here yet so i'm gonne buy it next month when i finiched t i'm gonna play the both of them again

Lovezspell

Well, I've already played KH's 3 times through (since I got the game late Dec 2004...while juggling college and such)... I plan to borrow a friend's GameBoy Advance, because honestly, the script isn't enough for me. Then, OH YES! Right before it comes out, I will do it all over again...and again...and again. *ahem!* lol. (You aren't the only obsessed one, Cloud302. At least you are 16, eh?
biggrin.gif
)

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
I was going too but then I went ahead and started it a few days ago, so I don't know if I'll do it RIGHT when before KH2 comes out, but I am gonna beat KH COM again right before it comes out. Kingdom Hearts will still be freash in my mind thouogh so I don't think I'm gonna have to play it again.

Cloud302

Wow...I didn't think this many people would have the same plan as me...I guess I'm really not the only extremely obsessed one after all...lol.

Well, for all you that have beaten it already, if it's starting to get a little old, I know a way that you can challenge yourself. I call it the KH challenge. Just let me know if you're interested. I've posted it on these forums before, but it was about 4 or 5 months ago, and most likely everyone's forgotten about it...

Cloud302

OKay, well then, I guess I'll explain the KH challenge...again. If you follow these steps, it'll bring KH to the max difficulty.

1. Choose Expert mode
2. When you are given the choice of weapons, pick the sword, and give up the shield.
3. When they (tidus, selphie, and wakka) ask you the questions, pick the bottom choices for all. (This will result in you leveling up extra slow for the first 40 level ups)
4. This is the most importants step. Only fight boss battles. In other words, only battles that you must fight (and win) to make the story progress. THat means don't fight any regular heartless unless you must, to click a switch or something for example, and if there's an optional winnable battle, such as Leon or Cloud, let them defeat you. Doing this will keep Sora at the lowest possible level through the game, and it will make it as difficult as it can be to beat the game. Good Luck. Oh, and this step also means that you can't ever participate in the Cup tournaments of the Colliseum, or fight with the islanders on Destiny Islands, etc. No optional fights, run and be a sissy whenever possible, and then it will be the Ultimate Kingdom Heart Challenge.

Oh, and if you'd like to add more challenge, then never equip acceseries, and leave on the Kingdom Key through the whole game. Or you can also try to beat Sephiroth with this amount of power...but as of now...I consider this to be impossible...unless you're extremely skilled, and have at least 2 hours to use on it...

Now, I know that this can be confusing to understand, so if any of you have ANY questions at all, then please ask me. I'll answer them to the best of my abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back