• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anybody Think..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
Well Diz/Ansem the Wise (or whoever is narrating the new trailer) seems to refer to Sora as the boy who can connect his heart to anyone. This would explain why Sora can use new keyblades after visiting worlds. His memories of the world and its inhabitants proly gave way to a keyblade being created. With that being said:

Anyone think Kairi could have been sent to Destiny Islands intentionally? I mean i know some people are saying Terra chose Riku to be a weilder, but where does that leave Sora? I believe Kairi was sent to the islands knowing that Sora(the boy who can conncect his heart to anyone)), would connect his heart to hers eventually.

I'm saying that this also had an effect on Sora being a Keyblade master. I mean c'mon, Connecting your heart to a Princess of Light must have some kind effect seeing as how the Keyblade is mainly conncected to Light. Maybe it made his heart stronger. Gave him more light? I dunno... I also wanna say Kairi's light and Sora's light would make Riku's Darkness more apparent. I say this because MX said something along those lines to Terra about him being around Aqua and Ven.

Oh yea just to throw this in, Ven's memories of Terra which may lie dormant in Sora may have created the Kingdom Key seeing as how memories and keyblades go hand in hand, and Terra gave Ven a wooden keyblade that looks exactly like teh kingdom key.(i know people have speculated this.

Go wild

Sora^Fan

Your theory is good, I do think that it was mentioned before that Kairi's arrival at Destiny Islands was done intentionally...If your theory is right, I wonder what would have happened if Kairi have never been sent to DI

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
Kairi was sent to the islands intentionally, all as part of an experiment Xehanort was doing to see if the PoH had a connection to the keyblade. It was in one of the Ansem reports.

You're right.....

Ansem Report 11
Upon opening the door of a world's heart, the wall around that world is broken down.This is seen as a shooting star. Through this, I have been able to understand the reason why the material known as Gummi Blocks has the ability to allow travel to other worlds.
A world's wall collapses because of the appearance of the Heartless, but finding a world's door takes time. And robbing a world of its heart is a similar case.
If the door has been closed by the Keyblade, one would probably be unable to reach that world's heart again. Before the Keyblade wielder appears in this world, I must take measures to do something.
Supposing that there is a close relationship between the Princesses and the Keyblade, it seems likely that they will resonate with each other...
I have chosen a special girl. I do not know if she possesses the power of the Princesses, but there is a chance, and this is an experiment. She may lead me to the place where the one holding the key is...
I shall send her off to the ocean of other worlds.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
in one of nomura's interviews he said kairi was sent to look for the wielders. but she wasnt sent to DI intentionally. they ask nomura is there was other keyblade wielders or something but i cant remember how nomura respone to the question. I'll have to look for it.

anyway no kairi wasnt sent intentionally

heres the interview

---Right then, we'd like to ask you some questions about that improved story. First, was Kairi coming to Destiny Islands fate, or was it just coincidence?
Nomura: It was both. It's not shown in this game, and it's a delicate issue whether I can call this a living setting, but anyway Kairi was sent out from Hollow Bastion by Ansem's hand. And the reason why Ansem sent her was to find the Keyblade. There was actually evidence of that in the jail at the End of the World. Ansem thought that girls who are princesses would be sure to make it to the place of the Keyblade. So Kairi coming to the place with Sora and Riku was both chance, and also fate.

---Do you mean to say that there are other "Keyblade Heroes"?
Nomura: Well, undoubtedly there are other "Keyblade Heroes", but it just so happened that this time, Kairi made it to the world where Riku and Sora were. That's all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back