• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anybody remember me? I'm back :D (TGFX, Patius, FinalKeyblade)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dark Master

Panda Paintbrushes
Awards
Hey KH world, how is everyone? I use to be a very frequent member here years ago and pretty popular in the RPG inferno era and the digital media section back in the day. You might remember me as Final Keyblade, Patius, or Tenacious GFX, I see a few of my old friends still on here so I hope to reconnect with them because this place was always like a family to me!

With the recent news of KH3 and me missing a forum to talk on, I have decided to come back. Catch me in any KH section, creative media, or the video game sections to chat. Through hard times I do not have a computer and photoshop anymore, but I will be buying a laptop soon and creating digital media really soon and I hope to get to know everyone here, new and old!

Shinra

Banned
Awards
hey Tenacious! you still do graphics work? It's me! shinra X-2/ Blufire!

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Hey! Welcome back! I'm a more recent member, I joined a year ago. I hope to see you around and at the Creative Media! :)

Dark Master

Panda Paintbrushes
Awards
Welcome back to the forums :D
Hope to see you around!
Thanks

hey Tenacious! you still do graphics work? It's me! shinra X-2/ Blufire!
Yes I remember you, hows it going? I don't due to not having a computer anymore but I will be buying a new laptop and getting back to it asap!

Hey! Welcome back! I'm a more recent member, I joined a year ago. I hope to see you around and at the Creative Media! :)
Thank you!

Hey there! Welcome back to the forums! :3
Thanks, hope to see you around

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
If someone didn't put your oldie Username, I would have been "Who are you?". But nah, I remeber you and Shinra.

Back