• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anybody NOT buying BBS when it arrives?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malevolence

Raw Life
You made it so that it seemed like giving an opinion on the game was optional, and not the actual point of the thread.

your not helping bud, but I said at the very beginning I wanted opinions on the game. and I didn't say whether or not it was optional

ArmoredCrown

Well i'm not going to import it or anything, but I have PSP so there's no reason for me not to get it when it comes out in America.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
your not helping bud, but I said at the very beginning I wanted opinions on the game. and I didn't say whether or not it was optional
Anybody NOT buying BBS when it arrives? If not please explain why, I'm seeing a lot of people saying "oh this game looks like mad shit" and what not.

Give me your opinion

I don't see it. perhaps restating the question as "give me your opinion on why you dislike the game and therefore won't buy it."

Nami

usually not funny
Because I have no PSP, which is an obvious reason.

αsiя

space coke
wtf? ninja'd?

and what the hell are you talking about?

Everyone is telling you that what you asked in the first place isnt what you want to know
You asked who is not getting the game and why
and now you're asking people to give their opinions on the game

Nami

usually not funny
Hmm. Something speaks to me in this thread.
It's...
it's...
SuccessfulTrollissuccesfu.png

Malevolence

Raw Life
excuse me for double posting but if there are any moderaters out there, delete this thread please?
and do it for america

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I won't be buying it, I'll be stealing it yo. Buyin iz fo chumps......

I'm actually pretty serious. Although if I think the price is reasonable, IE 39 instead of 50, I might consider it.

bluefroggygirl

i don't have a psp :( .
but bbs won't be until springish 2010, if i get a psp by then, i'm definitely buying it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back