• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anybody here could speak Japanese as a second language and understand what is going in in Japanese media?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Blackrazor187

Awards
Website
www.rogueotakugamer.com
I do to some extent and i've been busy self teaching myself as of now how to understand the Japanese language because google translate could be as accurate as a real life William Tell story.
You also really can't rely on the shitty subs Funimation to learn Japanese that Funimation (look at the Englih subtitles of Steins Gate and compare it to how the series sole localizer Adam Lansmeyer translate things) puts out on their media either too and i've been really interested in purchasing more Japanese imports especially when the menus are not English subtitled like Chaos Head Noah. Or inconsistently one menu is in English and the other is in Japanese like Deardrops Distortion and pure Japanese like Amigami Eb Kore Plus.
So the biggest reason why i'm interested in understanding the Japanese language is so that i could better enjoy myself in the imports that i have in my own personal collection.
And also because i'm interested in visiting Japan one of these days when i've saved up ennough so i could shop at places like Beep,Animate,Sofmart,Bookoff/Hardoff and Toranoana.
Kinda rambling a bit so does anybody here know Japanese to an extent and has an interest in playing JP exlcuisves like i am?

Back