• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anybody concerned about the voice actors?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
I mean, for one thing, Haley, Hayden, and David (Sora, Kairi, and Riku) were all pretty young when they recorded KH1. They probably did the voice recording in late 2000 or throughout 2001, making them about 13, 12, and 15.

Now they're obviously older, and I just saw Hayden on TV. Sorry, but she sounds nothing like Kairi anymore. *is sad*

Anyone else worried that the characters won't sound the same? I mean, I don't know about you, but the original voices were awesome and it's going to be very weird if they don't sound similar.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Not really concerned, although sweet little Sora won't sound like he did in KH. Well, it makes sense that KH2 would be taking place like a year after and they are growing, everybody grows. But, no one can help that. It just is a natural part of life.

ultimate7777

But you have to remember that the ingame characters are ALL grown. Hayden didn't sound anything like Kairi before, either, since many voice actors 'change' their voice. Haley Joel and David are older, but so are Sora and Riku.
I still believe Haley Joel won't star in this one, either. He might be just a bit too busy fighting off puberty.

Reverse Dragon

none-the-less I think they'll sound funny...but I prefere to play the game with "Altered" dialogue! Thats where you play the game a Second time and insert your own dialogue in place of theirs!

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
The only thing im Concerned about with the Voice overs of the Organization. It seems so weird that we had them Voiceless with only little laughs in COM, and now there gonna have really Voices. I really cant wait to see who Voices Axel

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
ultimate7777 said:
But you have to remember that the ingame characters are ALL grown. Hayden didn't sound anything like Kairi before, either, since many voice actors 'change' their voice. Haley Joel and David are older, but so are Sora and Riku.
I still believe Haley Joel won't star in this one, either. He might be just a bit too busy fighting off puberty.

It's been confirmed Haley IS Sora...

Counterpart

They have grown so voices will change(both the KH characters and the actual actors).But remember its VOICE acting many people actually change their voices when voice acting.

Doushitemo

Meh, I'm not really concerned about the returning characters' voices, but I'm a little concerned about the new characters. If they don't give Axel (and the rest of the org.) and BHK cool voices, I will......um.....do something very evil! lol
.Oathkeeper. said:
that's true, Counterpart. and i was just curious, Dancbanks--is there somewhere on the internet i can watch the demo video? i'd like to hear Sora's voice!
I think what he's talking about is in one of the 5 gameplay clips released around E3. I remember that in one of them you could hear someone (assumed to be Sora) yelling "Hiyah!" and other battle cries. The voice sounded like Riku to me, but it's either Sora or Auron.

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
.Oathkeeper. said:
that's true, Counterpart. and i was just curious, Dancbanks--is there somewhere on the internet i can watch the demo video? i'd like to hear Sora's voice!
Look on the main site, look under the videos, if you cant find it add me on MSN and I'll send it you.

Reverse Dragon

I couldn't careless if their voices cracked everyone once in a while...but as long as Sora doesn't act like a 10 /Year old with those wierd annoying Speeches and theres no animated kiss scene I'll be content...unless they have voices like the people in the Hamtaro intor...then I'll shriek and eat the game so no more wierd noises...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back