• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anybody concerned about the voice actors?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
For me as long as the voices sound atleast simular to the old one's I'll be ok.If not then...something might happen...something bad...hopefully....

Non-Existant One

I could care less about how they sound just as long as the game play and game itself will be good, and based off of what we already know about the game it's going to be awesome. KH2 Rocks my Socks! Also knowing SE they wont screw up one of there biggest titles like that. I'm sure that there's no need to worry.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
.Oathkeeper. said:
Now they're obviously older, and I just saw Hayden on TV. Sorry, but she sounds nothing like Kairi anymore. *is sad*

Well, it would be better for Kairi to have a different voice, since she doesn't look like her cute little childish self anymore. She's a young woman now, so it's natural for her to have her voice change. Anyways, it's been a year since we last heard her say (gamewise), "I know you will!".

LIAR LIAR

I remember a pretty long while ago, i Found a EGM magazine from when KH just came out.

I forgot who the were asking questions to, but i remember them saying how they said would keep Haley if KH2 is set like a year after, but not if it was several years after.

So i kinda knew it was going to be Haley again for awhile. Anyway, I thought his voice fits Sora well.

Lol. I just remembered how they said his voice was changing during the making of it. xD

Oathkeeper15

All i know is that it si confirmed that Haley Joel Osment IS going to be sora..I may be wrong but i am REALLY sure

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Sora IS 15 now... Which means his voice (of course) will be deeper. As is Haleys.

Keyblade-Master-

It will be important to me to have the same voices cause when i meet and old character it will sound strange after listening to his old voice if its different

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
No.I hve connected their voices with the characters,and i enjoyed their casting in KH,they have grown but the characters have grown too.Im sure it will be great again

Hitokiri Efad

Website
baka-onigiri.blogspot.com
Doushitemo said:
I think what he's talking about is in one of the 5 gameplay clips released around E3. I remember that in one of them you could hear someone (assumed to be Sora) yelling "Hiyah!" and other battle cries. The voice sounded like Riku to me, but it's either Sora or Auron.

Nah, that was Sora... XD And I squealed like the KH fangirl I am when I watched that gameplay video. 'course, then I had to explain to my sister why I was laughing and pointing at my computer screen....

You can actually get a taste for what Sora's voice might sound like in KH2 by watching the movie Secondhand Lions. If you listen long enough to Hayley when he speaks, you can still hear Sora somewhere in his voice. It's kinda creepy. As for Riku.... hmm... catch a few reruns of Seventh Heaven -- Simon is his voice actor.

And I think I'll be satisfied with the voice acting as long as they get all the actors who voiced in Mulan (though I doubt they'll use Eddie Murphy for Mushu. They'll probably use whoever did his voice in Mulan II). Oh, Miguel Ferrier as Shan-Yu... *runs away cackling*

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
I have seen a couple reruns of 7th Heaven (i only watch to hear David Gallagher) and it's quite obvious that he uses a different voice as Simon than he does as Riku. so, i guess it's possible that Hayden Panetierre will be able to recall her Kairi voice out of somewhere in her mind.

and as for whoever suggested Aaron Carter to be BHK--god help us if he does! i'd hope they pick someone better than that!

CHIEF

does any1 really tthink theyll get johnny depp 4 capn jack sparrow

dreamless

Website
www.khguides.com
Yes the voice of Captain Jack Sparrow is indeed Johnny Depp in Kingdom Hearts II. Keira Knightly is the voice of Elizabeth and the voice of Captain Barbosa is the same dude as in the movie (can't remember his name).

Fantasy Angel

Website
www.geocities.com
Hm...I'm not worried. I might hate the voices in the beginning but as the game goes on I'll get used to it. Kinda like FFX! ^^ (I was gonna kill Tara Strong!)

~Fantasy Angel

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
i'm pretty sad that they might not put squall(leon) in it

so yes i'm sad that they won't sound like they shoul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back