• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

any1 want 2 b4tl3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
Alright, OrganizationXVII will be facing me then. You can decide on the conditions.

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
Alright, the only limitation I'd like to put is that it's going to be 1 vs. 1.

I'll post my template sometime either tonight or tomorrow.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
ok
Since I've got a character in mind i'll post my temp now.
Character Name: Anubis Anupu (for our purposes, the god will be mortal)
>appearance<
Weapon: Staff in picture.
Powers:
Rabid Bite: Injects a poison into the victim that causes them to lose their stamina over the course of the battle.
Soul Control - Can utilize the energy of the various souls of the departed, can be applied in a variety of ways.
Corpse Control - Can summon dead corpses to act as shields in battle.
Soul Drain - Only works when he looks direction into his opponent's eyes.
Mummification - Summons near unbreakable mummy wrappings to squeeze is opponents.
Sand based powers - granted to him by Osiris, he can create patches of quick sand, and "melt" into the sand for sneak attacks, Among other things.

Bio: The god charged with task of preparing the dead for the afterlife, and guiding them to the afterlife. Now he's been charged with defending the Burial site of the great kings.

Last edited:

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Let the battle begin:

IC: The sun beat down fiercely on the already scorched desert sand, leaving everything that it touch almost certain to die.

But one being, was finding amusement in the heat. Sitting in a small patch of shade in the Valley of the Kings, was Anubis Anupu, guardian of the afterlife, and the controller of billions of souls. Sitting in the shade, he pulled from the sand a dried lifeless corpse. Standing it up right, he began moving his fingers, as though he were puppeteer, and like a puppet, the corpse began to move to the will of Anubis' fingers.

The corpse danced back and forth, did cartwheels, and even flew through the air.

After only a few minutes, Anubis crushed the body into the sand again.

"How could Osiris do this to me? There's no one here for miles."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back