• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any word on KHUX in NA?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
With 2015 winding to a close, it's starting to become more and more likely that 2015 will be the first year without a KH experience in North America, unless something has been said to the contrary that points toward a release on the holidays.

I noticed that most Square Enix games have dropped on Thursdays, so I've considered the possibility that it will hit on Christmas Eve and that everyone will go nuts on the iTunes store that day/the next.

Awards
Yeah, I've been wondering about a UX release myself actually.

Surprise releasing on Christmas Eve might actually be a really good idea, as iTunes sales generally pick up a ton the week after Christmas with everyone using their gift cards. (Music downloads increase a ton anyway, so I'm sure apps/games see a spike as well.) But realistically, I don't see it happening.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I mean, it'll be a surprise release almost 100% certain. Square doesn't do build up for their mobile games, it just launches them.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
They're probably waiting to remake it again for NA audiences, but giving JP the re-re-remake a month earlier anyway.

Keyblade Meister

My theory; they're waiting for the stories to match up.

Been keeping a eye on their twitter accounts, for we'll proly see the announce there first with no warning.

By tomorrow the unchained x main story will be caught up to the PC version. Hopefully that means NA seems something soon

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
By tomorrow the unchained x main story will be caught up to the PC version. Hopefully that means NA seems something soon
KHUx will still be a world behind, as Beast's Castle hasn't been introduced yet in KHUx, but it's still a fairly recent addition to browser Chi. I expect we'll see something about KHUx NA by the end of the month, hopefully.

Last edited:

Vulpeus1041

Hahaha haha, they still need to finish the entire jap version, then take a year to translate, then they wait for a petition to want to being it to the u.s
After we beat that one, then kh 3 will come out a year later

Keyblade Meister

KHUx will still be a world behind, as Beast's Castle hasn't been introduced yet in KHUx, but it's still a fairly recent addition to browser Chi. I expect we'll see something about the KHUx NA by the end of the month, hopefully.

True but that world isn't main story relevant but hopefully we do get a tweet or announcement soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back