• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any tips for Chernabog?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Here are the settings I recommend for Donald/Goofy so they'll react more usefully.
Look for a menu that says カスタマイズ.

8lmp9SS.jpg

DarkAngelus23

Banned
I picked Level quickly at start. Kept sword I gave up Staff I believe. I'm going have to go with the Settings Zepher has pictured. Thx. I will keep trying. I hope when I reach Destiny Island it will let me save in the small hut. It only took me 13 min to beat Chernabog this time.

KH Insider Staff if I'm posting to much please let me know. I would hate to get banned. Thx again for tips everyone.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
KH Insider Staff if I'm posting to much please let me know. I would hate to get banned. Thx again for tips everyone.

Actually, we love to see everyone posting a lot! Nothing to worry about.

DarkAngelus23

Banned
13 Hours 48 Min playtime. 1 Hour left. Can I beat Ansem 3 Forms in 1 Hour? I'm so close to my Goal too. Any tips for Ansem 3 Forms? I got through the 7 Waves if Enemies pretty quick. It was so tough. Aero really helped me too. I Love Kingdom Hearts so much!!! The Story just pulls you in and emotions come out when the Ending plays. Back on PS2 I cried every time. No Videogame Story has ever made me cry.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
13 Hours 48 Min playtime. 1 Hour left. Can I beat Ansem 3 Forms in 1 Hour? I'm so close to my Goal too. Any tips for Ansem 3 Forms?
3 forms?
There's like 6 + Darkside lol.

Um, just tinkerbell, aero and healing.

DarkAngelus23

Banned
The problem with Tinks is you can only summon her 1 time. I just learned that now. It's pretty stupid if you ask me. If you have the magic you should be able to use Summons 24/7.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It resets for every boss battle I believe. I was able to summon her in the first one and the last one.

DarkAngelus23

Banned
I will definitely summon her than. I'm thinking 15 min for each Form. I really hope I make it. I've worked so hard on this Playthrough.

Ansem Form 2 is so stupid. You lose your lock on when he does his mad dash. Plus that stupid Darkside grabs you and you have press O to escape. Really Ansem you can't fight your own battles without your pussy Darksides. I really hate Ansem. He so cheap in FM.

So during Chernabog,All 3 Ansem battles you can't use summons. It's completely Greyed Out. Ansem 3 battle is different in FM. You face him directory. There is no facing the Head,Stomach, or Heart. Unless I'm missing something completely here? I died on Ansem 3 of course. It's so stupid how you can't use Summons.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So during Chernabog,All 3 Ansem battles you can't use summons. It's completely Greyed Out. Ansem 3 battle is different in FM. You face him directory. There is no facing the Head,Stomach, or Heart. Unless I'm missing something completely here? I died on Ansem 3 of course. It's so stupid how you can't use Summons.
It's greyed out because you can't summon while you are flying.

And yes, you do face the head, stomach and the heart. They come after "Ansem 3".

DarkAngelus23

Banned
I will try to avoid his Balls he summons. The problem is you have to hit him 3 times than back off right away to avoid his Flying Balls. I tried to summon Tinkerbell on Ansem 2 and it was still Greyed out. I wasent even flying at all. Weird huh.

MardukKurios

I will try to avoid his Balls he summons. The problem is you have to hit him 3 times than back off right away to avoid his Flying Balls. I tried to summon Tinkerbell on Ansem 2 and it was still Greyed out. I wasent even flying at all. Weird huh.

You can only summon on the Ground when Donald and Goofy are around + concious.
If you are alone you can't use any summon at all so be aware of that.

Use Aero a lot and try to heal quite often, take all your Elixirs and or Final Elixirs with you, you can actually do it, I am sure of that.

Good luck buddy! :)

DarkAngelus23

Banned
Ah so that's why I couldn't summon. Thx a bunch.

OMFG I was so close to beating Ansem 3 (The Final Part where you have to drain his health again). Than I died cause a Purple Orb killed me. No Boss would be a problem if I could use a different Keybade instead of Default Kingdom Key. Oh well my hands are sore after that Battle so I will try later. I can't imagine how tough Proud Difficulty will be. I'm assuming its very very difficult but at least I can switch Keyblades. For KH 1-2 (PS2) I only beat Normal Difficulty. I'm getting All Trophies for this Collection. I don't care if its going be Extremely Challenging. I'm going push myself to the Limits. Kingdom Hearts is such a Fantastic Franchise it's a shame that the Millions and Millions of people only play Call of Duty or Fighting Games.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
OMFG I was so close to beating Ansem 3 (The Final Part where you have to drain his health again). Than I died cause a Purple Orb killed me. No Boss would be a problem if I could use a different Keybade instead of Default Kingdom Key. Oh well my hands are sore after that Battle so I will try later. I can't imagine how tough Proud Difficulty will be. I'm assuming its very very difficult but at least I can switch Keyblades. For KH 1-2 (PS2) I only beat Normal Difficulty. I'm getting All Trophies for this Collection. I don't care if its going be Extremely Challenging. I'm going push myself to the Limits. Kingdom Hearts is such a Fantastic Franchise it's a shame that the Millions and Millions of people only play Call of Duty or Fighting Games.
For Proud, you'll be able to level as high as you need due to no time limit so you should have a much easier time.

DarkAngelus23

Banned
Ansem is such a Lil Bitch. I hate this guy with a passion. He is dam near Impossible to beat with just Kingdom Key. It's been like 4 days dealing with his BS. This is on Beginner too. The easiest Difficulty in the whole game. If his stupid ass Darkside would stop freaking grabbing me and surrounding my ass with those purple orbs that drain my health, I wouldn't have such a problem. I tried Aero and Cure and I still can't get passed his 3rd Form.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The battles are really easy.

Your best bet when he grabs you is to dodge roll away and force him to grab you so you get it over and done with.
Or do what I did and time your attacks so you got hits in before he grabbed Sora.

The rest of ansems forms is basically do one combo, fly away, fly in, do a combo.
Rinse and repeat with a sprinkle of cure.

DarkAngelus23

Banned
Son of Bitch I hate Ansem 3rd Form!!! He is such a baby back pussy. I'm getting really frustrate and I'm bout to break this crap!!! What the hell do I have to do beat this damn asshole. I have never gotten this upset over a game in all my 20+ years gaming. There should be a way to deflect his stupid Purple Balls that use lasers to track you. I have tried everything I know to beat this bitch. He his impossible to defeat his 3rd and 4th Form.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
How do you keep getting hit by the lasers? You keep moving and you don't get hit by them (assuming this is the part where you're flying)

DarkAngelus23

Banned
I'm at that part but he keeps sending his laser Balls. The more you wittle his health to Green the more he summons. Not to mention when you finally face him after getting Donald and Goofy back, he sends out like 20 or more and you can't avoid him. Donald and Goofy are no help cause they get KO'd right away. I'm just so pissed.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well I've told you everything I've done to succeed in the game, so I'm not sure what else to say to try and help you with.

DarkAngelus23

Banned
I'm just going keep trying.

So I try to avoid his Needles but there hard to avoid. Than some kind of Atomic Bomb goes off it multiple needles hit you. I very close to actually beating his 4th Form. Just have to avoid those damn needles. It's going be a thrill of excitement when I beat him and earn these 4 Trophies. Than I can actually enjoy the game. I gotta keep trying. I will beat him eventually.

I decided to start over on Beginner. This time I'm picking Shield and giving up Staff. Also I heard if you Equip Leaf Bracer and MP Haste its damn near impossible to die. It's that true? I don't understand how that would work though. I will let you all know when I get to Ansem again and if I beat him with my Defense 4 Stat. Thx everybody for your cont. support I really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back