• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any Tattoos/Tattoo Ideas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Hey, everybody. I have a little bit of a fun topic to discuss today (though I don't think it counts as "creative corner" content).

You all have seen amazing tattoos. All over the map there are amazing artists that use other people's bodies as canvases, and I've always wanted some sort of ink branded on my skin. Possibly the most amazing tattoo I've seen to this day belongs to my ex girlfriend, which is a giant drawing of the giving tree on her thigh that is a million shades of watercolor ink.

So, my question for you all is this: Do you have any tattoos yourself? If so, post them down below! And, if you're like me and you don't have any yet, what are some of your ideas for tattoos that you want done?

Here are the two ideas I have so far:

1. A red rose with a banner wrapping around the stem that says "Love Yourself to No One Has to", a quote from the All Time Low song "Therapy". I thought this one up recently, and I think that it's a good idea for a personal tattoo that I won't regret in the future.

2. A flying sousaphone with fire coming out of the bell. Yes, it's stupid, but it's stupidly EPIC! As a tuba player, I need to show off some of my low brass pride, and what better way to do that than to get the most stupidly amazing sousaphone tattoo in existence?!

Shawty

Awards
I have six tattoos so far, if you count the two on my wrists seperately.

1. the letter J on my hip, for my mom. Planning on expanding it with her favourite flowers
2. 2 triangles on my wrists, left wrist filled in with black, right wrist just the outline
3. Star Wars tattoo on my inner left under arm; more specifically the emblem Boba Fett wears on his armor (the Mandalorian crest of honour)
4. unalome with a lotus on top and a crescent moon on the bottom in between the boobs going onto the sternum
5. moon phases outline on my outer right under arm

Tattoos I still want:

1. cat head with crescent moon in geometric style on my upper left arm
2. symbols of the planets in our solar system going down my spine
3. sun/moon design symbolizing my best friend and I
4. deathly hallows symbol
5. some kind of game of thrones tattoo
6. eye of horus

and a lot more but that's for the future. I definitely want a sleeve for my left arm though

Veevee

Awards
I neither have tattoos nor do I plan to get any, but if I would have a tattoo, I figure I would take one of the Digimon crests, most probably sincerity or kindness. Digimon is such a big part of my life and I loved the representation of the crests in the series and the subtle design.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Before I randomly decided one day that I didn't want to bother, I wanted to get chains on my wrists like Jack from Bioshock 1, the delta symbol (a triangle) on my right hand for Subject Delta in Bioshock 2, the Triforce on my left hand (Legend of Zelda), the heartless and nobody symbols on my upper arms, the unversed, dream eater and nightmare symbols implemented somewhere, and angel and devil wings on my back because of the Change of Heart card from Yu-Gi-Oh!.

I neither have tattoos nor do I plan to get any, but if I would have a tattoo, I figure I would take one of the Digimon crests, most probably sincerity or kindness. Digimon is such a big part of my life and I loved the representation of the crests in the series and the subtle design.
Is that why your name is Veevee? I also really love Digimon. I bought a tag and crest set off Ebay and I was so excited to have something like that. I don't want to go too far off topic, but have you seen Tri yet?

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I have eight. All on my arms.

Left arm:

-I have an atom tattoo on the outside of my bicep
-A double helix tattoo merged with leaves on the back of my forearm
-Three smaller tattoos on the side of my forearm (one is a symbol represents sword of valor; derives from a country in West Africa, the African continent (red on top, black in the middle, and green on the bottom), and another one from a country in West Africa, a fern that represents endurance.
-On the front of my forearm I have a tree of life tattoo, partly inspired by ancient Babylonia

Right arm:

-On the outside of my bicep I have a pair of roses, one dark, one light, in a yin-yang configuration
-On my forearm I have the all seeing eye engulfed in black flames, almost like it's disintegrating

I haven't decided what I wanted to get next. Though I plan on filling up my left arm some more before I start working on tying in a sleeve.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I have a tattoo of the crystal in FFIX's logo. [it can be seen here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BXHUJMfAtnl/?taken-by=ann0yance ]
I got it in bi-colors because reasons [also yellow and black looks bad on pale-ass skin]
I plan on getting it filled in whenever I'm more financially stable.

Other tattoos I need to get:
- Okami tattoo of some kind [though I have no idea how much that'll cost me. It won't be pretty to my wallet but it has to be pretty on me yfm]
- FFXIV Dragoon symbol
- some sort of KH related symbol because... reasons.
- Fullmetal Alchemist Reversal circle yk this one?
aee1333da0c68305da0f435cd7e647b2.jpg

Also I unapologetically like Therapy as a song but maybe get that typo fixed so it isn't tatted on your body forever right?

I'd also like random lil ones like stars somewhere or idk

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
I got my first tattoo this year in April. It's a shillouete of four flying birds on my ankle.

What I still want to get:

1. A bat with my sister and a friend of ours. We're planning to do the bats our respective flag colours: bi for my sister, trans for our friend, and straight ally for me. They're LGBTS friendship bats! XD (left collar bone)

2. A stack of books with a few pages flying away with script that reads "I've lived a thousand lives" because I want to teach and am a total bibliholic. (Right wrist)

3. Tribal wings with a heart and the script, "We all have battle scars." It's a line from the Paradise Fears song "Battle Scars" and really speaks to me. (Back)

That's my main plans at the moment. I'm open to others though.

Veevee

Awards
Before I randomly decided one day that I didn't want to bother, I wanted to get chains on my wrists like Jack from Bioshock 1, the delta symbol (a triangle) on my right hand for Subject Delta in Bioshock 2, the Triforce on my left hand (Legend of Zelda), the heartless and nobody symbols on my upper arms, the unversed, dream eater and nightmare symbols implemented somewhere, and angel and devil wings on my back because of the Change of Heart card from Yu-Gi-Oh!.

Is that why your name is Veevee? I also really love Digimon. I bought a tag and crest set off Ebay and I was so excited to have something like that. I don't want to go too far off topic, but have you seen Tri yet?

The Change of Heart card is also one of my favorites, I like that!
Yeah, that's part of the reason. I named myself primarily after Veemon (the one of Davis and the one of Rina Shinomiya), but also a bit after Vivi from Final Fantasy IX and Vivi from One Piece, all great characters. I also have a tag and a crest and I even have four different Digivices and a Digi-Terminal and I love them ... and yeah, I have seen all Tri movies and I think that it's a really huge disappointment whose existence I'm constantly trying to deny. Nonetheless do I love to talk about Digimon, so feel free to message me anytime. \^_^/

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
I've got a cat tat on my ankle that I got in April, it's my first one. It's just the outline though.

My plans for tats are:

1. A butterfly/dagger combo on my left wrist.

2. A bi colored bat on my right wrist (my sister Dream already mentioned this on in her post).

3. A rose tattoo on my shoulder, not sure which yet, with love written in cursive.

4. Stomach (surrounding my navel) for a book-bird tattoo.

5. I'm also thinking about get a couple of mental health tattoos on my ankle (opposite side of my cat tat) in August because I have panic disorder and depression, so I'm not sure which one I'd want. It'd either be one that says "I'm free from my anxiety and depression" or "I'm stronger than my demons". I just really like the idea as a reminder to myself when I'm having a rough day, especially since I'm doing an internship where I'm going to be by myself for several months and there's been times over the last few months that my anxiety was bad enough that all I could do was hide away in my room (despite wanting to go out and do things) hyperventilating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back