• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any Rumors Why

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Axel fights Xion? or is that yet to be discussed. I would love to know why Axel is standing in front of her, about to fight her.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I think I heard that Axel got orders from another Org XIII member, possibly Xemnas or mabey Saix.. I dunno.. to go and make Xion come back to the Organization or kill her because she was planing on leaving.

I dunno, I heard it a while back. :|

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I think I heard that Axel got orders from another Org XIII member, possibly Xemnas or mabey Saix.. I dunno.. to go and make Xion come back to the Organization or kill her because she was planing on leaving.

I dunno, I heard it a while back. :|

Oh alright, thats all I asked, but yeah the battle did look pretty cool.

Awards
"eliminate all traitors" Xion is probably leaving because she wants to find out who she is and Axel must bring her back or eliminate her.

Shade737

Silver Member
Well looking at the fact that Axel fought Roxas when he tried to leave makes it obvious that Xion is trying to leave.

Shadowlight

I do not beleive it was orders, he may have been tipped off but he wasn't there to kill her, just wanting her to come back as a friend.

Although the scene where he attacks Xion as she's 'talking' to Roxas seems slightly unprovoked, if not an awsome scene.

Sexy Angel
-_-

Dude, its confirmed that it's going to be Riku on Xion action, sheesh.

boo_shoe2000

I believe the reason was just like Roxas vs Axel's fighting in KH2. Bring him back, if he hesitates, use force.

....use force.........very Star Wars-y don't you think. reason why Xemnas uses Lightsabers(HE's a Sith)

Muse

you look atrocious
No matter how many times you leave, I'll always bring you back.

Axel fights Xion to bring her back to the Org. cuz she keeps running away. Question solved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back