• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any one need help in KH1 FM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
By "ghost guy" I take it you meant Phantom, the floating cloak Heartless haunting the Big Ben?

What you need to do is pay attention to the colour of the orb hovering at the bottom of his cloak. When it glows white, red, blue, or yellow, you have to hit it with your Keyblade, Fire spell, Blizzard spell, or Thunder spell, respectively. That's the only way you can damage him, so make sure to stock up on Ethers or Elixirs since you'll be needing lots and lots of MP for this fight. You might also want to bring Goofy with his MP Gift ability equipped.

Another crucial thing you need to take note of is a number above Peter Pan's head that counts down fairly quickly. If this timer reaches zero, Peter Pan will be knocked out and won't be able to revive for the remainder of the battle. This repeats with Goofy or Donald and eventually Sora. To prevent it from counting down, you need to cast Stop on the clock every now and then, which I dare say is the most MP-expensive part of this battle.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
What did you do? You need to hit it in different ways for different colours. Probably the spell you fired didn't match the colour?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I presume that Peter Pan died because he ran out of time? Just as I said in my previous post, you need to cast Stop on the clock to prevent the timer from counting down, and it has to be repeated every time you see the timer counting down or the minute arm tick. That's the only way to keep your party members from dying permanently.

kingscr34m11

Take it from somebody who literally just beat him for the first time this fight is not supposed to be easy.

Preparation: I stocked Peter Pan with hi potions, goofy with ethers and mp gift, and myself with elixirs and two mega potions. Do anything you can to boost your mp. Even if it means taking equipment from Donald or goofy and equip Lady Luck, I believe I had about 13mp when I did it. My quick menu had fire, blizzard, and thunder since once you select stop in the magic menu the next time you click magic it'll be there again.
[edit] also since the battle is while flying go ahead and unequip any abilities that are not needed, ie sonic blade, strike raid, etc. same with any combo pluses.

Battle: Once the battle starts fly to a clock and uses stop. Then it's all hit and run. If he is going to do his claw swipe fly straight away and once he gets close suddenly veer off. Whenever he shoots his projectile just go once clock face away and he can't get you. I personally used this time to recast stop or if really needed heal up. Try and use items instead of cure because you really need all the mp you can get.

Since this guy is so hard leveling up is always an option. I think I was 75 when I finally took him down and I'm on proud mode.
Hope this helped :D

Last edited:

kingscr34m11

So i spent the better part of my day writing lists and seeing just how much of each synthesis material I would need to make one of everything. Is it true that you only need to synthesize three Dark Matters and you don't NEED to synthesize any Mythril's? The synthesis thread made it seem like you would have to so I'm just curious. Also which is the best way to farm Mystery Goo? I feel like White Mushroom's would be the easiest in terms of in game challenge but Rare Truffles would be easiest in terms of speed.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
So i spent the better part of my day writing lists and seeing just how much of each synthesis material I would need to make one of everything. Is it true that you only need to synthesize three Dark Matters and you don't NEED to synthesize any Mythril's? The synthesis thread made it seem like you would have to so I'm just curious. Also which is the best way to farm Mystery Goo? I feel like White Mushroom's would be the easiest in terms of in game challenge but Rare Truffles would be easiest in terms of speed.

I don't know about Mythrils, but as for Dark Matters... probably so. I remember that I also needed to synth only a few of them (I forget how many exactly, but three does seem to be the number) in total. That's assuming you've opened every Dark Matter chests out there, though.

And Mystery Goo is best farmed from Rare Truffles, considering you can also farm EXP points big time (and White Mushrooms don't always drop Mystery Goos). Go to the deck of Hook's ship, and sometimes four Truffles will appear. Go airborne and hit one; if you're good in timing your strikes, all you need to do is hit X and not worry about anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back