• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any one keen.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
So basically I haven't been on the site in a Looooooooooonnnnnnnngggggg time and haven't battled in a while. I just want to see if I'v gotten better or worse.

Name: D∑ITY
ORIGIN: Vex
POWER: Darkness Manipulation
History:
Unknown

I'll work on it and make it a lot better and bigger later. We'll work out the details if you accept.
And can a mod please move this.

Light

faster than
Awards
If no-one will take this tommorow then I'm happy to do it. Just there's better than me and so you probably want to take on someone better than me. Dare you to take on Lord of Chaos!!!

Light

faster than
Awards

Delta

Description: Has medium-sized naturally blond hair,strangely has brown eyes. Is an average heighted teenager for his age and smallmuscles. Broad shoulders. Needless to say he LOOKS like your typical teenager.

Armour: Frequently when Delta concentrates about armour itcomes to him. This means he can use armour for a specific occasion. Thisalthough does not always happen and when he gets hit badly or becomes dazed hisarmour fades away

Weapons: His method of making a weapon comes throughmolecular disruption. A reason why he cannot do this with anything alive isbecause if it doesn’t want to transform and resists then he can’t go through.He carries around sticks, pennies and small objects.

Abilities: He can channel his energy into a concentratedforce. This is extremely harmful and easily tears through metal and otherstrong materials. This means he could move buildings if he had enough strength.Sadly... this is not possible.

Personality: He has a cheerful personality and likes peace andquiet. His skill comes in handy with cleaning his room and getting Coke fromthe fridge. He is almost never troubled and is almost always craving food. Heis thankful when he meets people and tries to make as many friends as he can.He is one that usually doesn’t get sarcasm and is a genius in science, maths,astronomy and physics. Otherwise he sucks at everything else.

History: When he was born you could tell that there wassomething different about him. He never cried, and unconsciously got his dummyusing his powers. When he entered school he made friends easy and quick. Oneday someone picked on him. Delta lost it and went berserk. He picked up a stoneand changed it into a knife. The bully ran off crying like a three year old andtold everyone. After this incident he had to leave school. From then on he hasnever used his powers for bad. But he has begun to develop a new ability. Deltacan sense danger when it is coming.

Grandsword

Website
grandsword.deviantart.com
i've got a character to challenge you with, here's his info

name: leon de'vont

skills: is a 9th degree blackbelt in karate and was trained in the use of stealth tactics in the army

weapons: a standard hunting knife, and a sawed-off shotgun (for when he's forced to fight without the element of suprise on his side)

pros: combat experence, army training and near peak health

cons: not used to working with a partner and slight insanity due to events in his past

bio: the son of a wealthy business owner who lost nearly everything due to his board of directors taking his company away from him leon grew to see the world as a disgusting place and joined the army to rid the world of people who he saw as "little more than greedy rats looking for their next roll of 20s" he was later discharged from the army because his commanding officer felt he "enjoyed stealth assasinations far too much for his mental health" and wandered the streets, homeless and stewing in his ever-growing hate of the world until one day something caused him to snap and began to fall into madness until one day he heard a voice, at first it was like a whisper in the wind but over time it became stronger and stronger until leon could fully understand what the voice was saying:
it offered him the power and means to destroy the world that he hated with a passion and return it asked for his servitude once his deeds of death and destruction were done,
leon agreed and the unholy union of man and the spirit of unexistance began...

appearence:http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_3gpx0Hwdmw...play_image.jpg)

powers: bonding with voideus allows leon to fly, shoot beams of nothingness, regenerate, copy the abilities and powers of others and revive himself by possesing the body of a nearby human (sorta like agent smith from the matrix but only on a small scale) also can also merge with shadows and make voideus his own body (used to buy time while leon is possesing a new body or as a desperation attack)
appearence: ( my artwork of him: grandsword on deviantART)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back