• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any one have another render similar to this?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

So, I've been looking for a render of the original Lion Sora wielding a chainsaw in order to complete my rendered collection so far. however, I seem to only be able to find the ones with Lion Sora w/the Kingdom Key and Blue/Red/Orange Sora, just like the one I put here. Does any one know where I can find a render of Chainsaw Sora? He looks like this, for reference:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you ;W;

Anagram

Banned
concept_sora_render_by_dj1nnsgr1mo1r3-d6cywwx.png

This is all I see. I don't think there is any renders with the chainsaw.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I think the chainsaw aspect was removed very early on, before the stuff on the drawing boards was even getting rendered into models. I've never seen the chainsaw outside of the early concept sketches.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
These renders you guys are showing are fan made, too xD

Yeah, I was gonna say! Guys, I know there isn't any official renders of the chainsaw concept art lol xD I was just wondering if there was any fan made renders of it in the Kingdom Hearts style, like that lion one Incognito had :D you know, for the collection :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back