• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any one gotten a hold of Coded?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LionHeart14

if this has been discussed, im sorry

So Coded came out recently, and i have to say; WOW. i really under estimated Japanese phones :lol: it has voice overs! geez, i have pacman on my phone and i thought that was high tech!

anyway, the point of this thread. i doubt this, but has anyone on this site actually had the chance to get Coded? haha anyone live in Japan on here? cause i guess thats the only place able to get it right now

A

Audo

I still don't get why people are surprised by the voice overs...
Even our phones can play video, and watch TV and the like. It's not that unheard of...

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
if this has been discussed, im sorry

So Coded came out recently, and i have to say; WOW. i really under estimated Japanese phones :lol: it has voice overs! geez, i have pacman on my phone and i thought that was high tech!

anyway, the point of this thread. i doubt this, but has anyone on this site actually had the chance to get Coded? haha anyone live in Japan on here? cause i guess thats the only place able to get it right now

Actually Coded has not been fully released it's only Side Episodes the actual game does not come out until 2009. Also I agree the game looks better then i was expecting.

A

Audo

It is still technically the actual game. Coded will be released in episodes, it's just that new episodes (and the episodes that contain the majority of the plot) won't start releasing until Spring of next year. And they will most likely be release on a monthly basis after that.

Clowde

It was released? I heard that Days was going to be the first. Wtf. Oh well.

Sweet Genocide

I dont have it and wont have it any time soon. But it does look like a great addition to the KH series. Being a cell phone game doesnt seem to be a problem for it.

jarm7

i do not have it never will get it and to the people who do have it or will get it have fun it is going to be a great game

Alpha_Sonix

I heard that the Traverse Town was a Edited version or the part in the game and the actual game will come out in Spring 2009 with the full story and Olympus Coliseum is a side episode or a side world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back