• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any oldies around?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Having not been here in MANY a year, I was wondering if anyone from "the good ol days" remembers me? Honestly, I'm surprised my account still exists. I miss my animated Scott Pilgrim image, but I guess it wasn't meant to be forever. I kept it after they stopped allowing gifs. Wah-wah

Anyway, hey, I'm Stavvy. I've risen from my grave once more. I guess this is a re-reintroduction.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I'm something of an old-timer, but still not as far back as you. I'm not sure if we had any interactions in the last, but it's always nice when vet members pop back in.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Having not been here in MANY a year, I was wondering if anyone from "the good ol days" remembers me? Honestly, I'm surprised my account still exists. I miss my animated Scott Pilgrim image, but I guess it wasn't meant to be forever. I kept it after they stopped allowing gifs. Wah-wah

Anyway, hey, I'm Stavvy. I've risen from my grave once more. I guess this is a re-reintroduction.
You joined 3 years before me but I think I remember you 🥺

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Heyyy another 2005-er. I don't think you ever leave KHInsider, really.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I'm something of an old-timer, but still not as far back as you. I'm not sure if we had any interactions in the last, but it's always nice when vet members pop back in.
That's alright, even if we didn't interact we still can now.

You joined 3 years before me but I think I remember you 🥺
You seem familiar too, did you always go by Oracle?

Who you calling old?
I mean, first and foremost myself - but if you're offended by that in the first place that's somewhat telling.

Heyyy another 2005-er. I don't think you ever leave KHInsider, really.
Haha, nope! This place will forever have its claws in me until these forums are bits in the wind.

Dozens of us. Dozens!
The Old Guard holds strong!

Always good to see familiar faces pop up, even if they belong to relative strangers. There was something about the magic of the early days of KHI that keeps me coming back.
It always such such a fun place, maybe there's still some magic in these pages yet. Good to see ya.

I remember seeing you around some ten odd years ago.

Hope you've been well.
Ups and downs, as life goes. The Wheel Weaves; hope you've been well as well.

shadywinters

Awards
I'm an '07 here who originally went by the username kairi1015, I changed my username to reflect the one I currently use across all my socials. The last time I was active on the forums was well over 10 years ago. I just got back into my account yesterday, thankfully. And I am so glad I did!

Stavvy, I believe I do remember seeing you back in the forums years ago. Good to see a lot of old heads still on here.
No, when I joined I was lycorismoon29, then the mods made me Ethnic Woman, and then I settled on Master Spockanort until I changed it to Oracle.
I think I remember you too Spock, it's been a while. :)

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Welcome back!

I think it cool how many older users are popping in again. It's nice seeing old faces, even if time and profile chages can make remembering who's who a bit trickier.

It's also impressive just how many users we have that have been here 10+ years.

2 quid is good

Awards
I lurked this place for about 5 years before I actually joined. Such was my ways back then. kh2/co/uk as well.
KH ultimania! The first KH forum I used to stalk, I'm trying to remember if I had an account there, cos I DO remember posting but I was so young (like 11-13), I'm not quite sure what username I had back then. Also I used to assume it was for UK KH fans and KH insider was for American fans, I guess because of the dot uk. Ahh, I do miss it

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I lurked this place for about 5 years before I actually joined. Such was my ways back then. kh2/co/uk as well.
That was my site back in the day! Used to make fun of KHI on that site with a bunch of other KH fans and we eventually made a big group chat on AIM. Then I joined KHI and abandoned that site and the friends lol

bambii

Awards
Website
twitter.com
Also a kh2/co/uk expat here (and also kh-vids—I think they used to have an active forum? Made many GMVs back in the day lol) Not unlikely I unknowingly interacted with many of you all back when we had AIM-worthy usernames 😄 KHI remained on my periphery for ages though, not sure why. Cool to see at least one KH forum that’s had such longevity and oldies who still check in

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Also a kh2/co/uk expat here (and also kh-vids—I think they used to have an active forum? Made many GMVs back in the day lol) Not unlikely I unknowingly interacted with many of you all back when we had AIM-worthy usernames 😄 KHI remained on my periphery for ages though, not sure why. Cool to see at least one KH forum that’s had such longevity and oldies who still check in
Yeah, KH Vids had an active forum back then. I remember writing in there after the BBS announcement about how excited I was to see kid versions of Tifa, Leon, Yuffy, Aerith and Cloud... it's through KH Vids that I discovered youtube back in 2006. They were a great source for KH material to make GMVs, probably still are.

Back