• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any news on Mickey's letter?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

agentscamp5

I was just wondering if anyone knew if maybe Nomura desided to include what Mickey's letter to Sora and the gang was at the end of Final Mix +, cause he had said he was torn between showing it and not showing it.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I don't think hes going to show it. I think the limit for him was showing us the knights face. He normally like to tease us.

But, until someone from here or GameFAQs actally beats the game, I don't think were gonna know. But, I doubt it.

Djordjevic

yeah they never did catch pluto.....he had a letter in his mouth and they never caught him, i wonder what that said....pluto isn't very good at being a delivery dog.

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
yeah...at the end of the secret ending fm, you see mickey...i think he was telling them about tghe old man and kingdom hearts

daxter fan

I bet he was just laughing on them for no reason
Mickey: "Gee I might send this blank mail to the fellows and laugh so hard when they try to figure out what it is!!! Yippie!!"
Walt Disney: " I hate you Mickey.."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back