• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

any new news on....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little_Red

betch.
Try looking on wikipedia, i was on there this morning and it had it from what i remember.
Or maybe you should try going on the european site, it might be there.

EDIT:

Europe: Autumn 2006
Australia:Q3 2006

In my opinion between now and December 31st, 2006.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Yeah, its not gonna be there any time soon! lol......jk.......ok I'll leave now. >_>

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
Awh, I just want to send an official sorry to everyone who has not yet received the game in Australia or the UK! Excuse the following lame question, but can't you just import it, because we speak the same language? Or does the format of the PS2 vs. the game have something to do with it to? Oh well, I've read that it comes out December 06

belleaurora

Well the European Kingdom Hearts website (which has recently been released) has said Autumn,2006. For Australians like myself, there has been no Kingdom Hearts Website with any estimated time slot for a release date. however, I believe that when the Europeans get the game, the aussies will get it a tiny bit later or at the same time or vice versa. I think usually Aussies get their games straight after the States get them and then the Europeans get it soon after, but I"m not too sure. With the release of the European KH website, I feel almost positvely that Europeans and Aussies alike will soon be getting the game. *fingers crossed*

In regard to importing, it is a little difficult for some people and in some ways just a little bit more convenient just too wait. But thanks for the suggestion :D!

LinkSlySora

I feel sorry for those who don't have it yet. In the US, we have had it for months. I'm thinking it will be out in fall. Just a guess. But that seems like the best time.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
I feel sorry for the Europeans and the Australians. The US has had the game for quite some time. Japan didnt have it for too long before we got it, but for you guys it is taking way to long. I hope for your sake a Really Late Summer or an Early to Mid Fall Release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back