• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any Musicians on these Forums?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
I suddenly feel special that I play something different xD
Its pretty sad though, the instrument is taller than me =/

Bellaisima358

is now a legit Black Belt in XMA.
Name: He he, for identity sake, i go by bell.
Style: Jpop, Some pop and techno, classical, rock, classic rock, alternative...the list goes on.
Instrument(s): PIANO, (well, keyboard) guitar, drums, bass, violin, recorder and...yeah, thats it I think.
Fave Bands: Coldplay, Blue October, Band of Skulls, Blue Foundation, Paramore, Perfume, and some more that I cant remember.

er...yeah, I'm kind of a whatever im in the mood for I listen to kind of person. I do piano covers of video game scores and different kinds of songs...and I play with the school pep rally's band on the keyboard.

Venitas

LYRICS TIME WOOOHOOO!!
i wrote this for a girl i like. i hope she will like it. the song is called No Surprise.

This should not be news to you,
You've known it all along.
A secret that I have been keeping,
But it's no secret to you.
I've been thinking for a week now
But I should have known,
That there'd be no surprise if you said "no".

Green eyes, staring up at me.
I try, but can't you see?
I'm stealing glances, taking chances,
Trying to grab your attention.
But It won't work, it always fails.
Your ship's departed, raise the sail.

This should not be news to you,
You've known it all along.
A secret that I have kept hidden,
But it's no secret to you.
I've been thinking, for a month now
But I should have known,
That there'd be no surprise if you said "no".

All I ask of, all I ask of you,
Is that you give this a chance.
You'll either love it or you'll want it to burn.
So gather you're matches and light this one up.
Your life was probably better before I entered it...

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
^ Very ballady. And are you trying to woe her with that? It comes off like you're depressed that she dosen't like you.

Name: Matt
style: anything but pop
Instruments: Drums, and vocals. I suck at rolls, and it makes me sad. I'm better with bouncy beats. And with vocals, I can get both high and low easily but the middle ground is kinda rough. My voice is more suited for either classic rock-esque singing or metal.
Fav. Bands: Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Who, Gorillaz, System of a Down, Mindless Self Indulgence, Them Crooked Vultures, Muse....the list could go on forever.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Not an actual musician but I've played a few instruments seriously in the past years. Started out on the cornet, which is like a small version of the trumpet, but with higher pitch. I was in the county's brass band and was going to go onto the higher part of the hierarchy, as it's called, but I quit so I could pursue Aikido instead. Then I played keyboard/piano for a while, and they were my instruments of choice during my music course at the end of high school, but I quit those, too. I also did drums for a while but I couldn't afford it any more so I had to drop out.

Really wish I had the balls [lawl] to pick something up again, but good luck to you guys, anyway.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
Name: Jesse
Style: Metal, hard rock, and some jazz
Instrument(s): Bass guitar
Favorite/Inspirational Bands: Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, The Beatles, Weather Report, Coheed and Cambria, Dream Theater, etc.

I aspire to be in a band eventually, but I suck kinda hard at the moment :|

Last edited:

Axel'sPetPhoenix

Website
www.chosengirls.com
Name: Phoenix (not really, i wish!)
Style: Jrock, Jpop, techno, rap, hip-hop, rock... idk wat else.
Instruments: electric bass, keyboard (kinda)
Fav bands: Phantasmagoria, L'Arc~en~Ciel, Zoro, Antic Cafe, Deluhi, Nightmare, X Japan, The GazettE... and so on. ;3

Sawah

unofficial HOTH
Awards
Name: SARAH!
Style: I sing musicals, pop, broadway stuff (for theater). I listen to rock, pop, screamo, a bit of rap, and more rock basically.
Instruments: Vocals, some piano.
Fav. Bands: Florence and the Machine, Spaulding, A Skylit Drive, Alesana, Silverstein, Say Anything, New Year's Day, Lady GaGa, Mindless Self Indulgence, Story of the Year, NeverShoutNever!, Ke$ha, The All-American Rejects, Biggie Smalls, Tupac, Black Eyed Peas, and I could list so much more.

I'll add something of me singing later.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
OH GOD okay so here it is...
I've been playing it for the last 4 1/2 years now and my main focus has been playing what I want to learn. At the moment, its mainly video game and anime scores like KH and FF.

Video is processing so the quality's pretty horrible right now and i play horridly quiet..Excuse the mistakes..I was nervous o_O
I'll post more if I feel like it c:

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
that was really good actually

it makes me want to try this Band/Orchestra thing out even more ;D

Venitas

OH GOD okay so here it is...
I've been playing it for the last 4 1/2 years now and my main focus has been playing what I want to learn. At the moment, its mainly video game and anime scores like KH and FF.

Video is processing so the quality's pretty horrible right now and i play horridly quiet..Excuse the mistakes..I was nervous o_O
I'll post more if I feel like it c:

that was YOU?! it was amazing!!

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Name: Mark York
style: Neo-Classical Rock, Orchestration, Piano, and Metal
Instruments: Guitar (14 Years), Drums (3), Piano (10) , Violin (8), Flute (3), Vocals (2 years, workin on a 3rd)
Fav. Bands: Dream Theater, Kamelot (Top Fav)

I'm currently in a band, and we recently rocked out in a bar, our style is kinda mixed around a lot, but it's definitely fun we try to add a flare, and emotional touch to music to give people a feel as if they're part of the group as well.

I

ionignmix

My test this forum number 5. trfjjesdgktiol.

My test this forum number 5. trfrtfzfefdkiol

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Name: Mark York
style: Neo-Classical Rock, Orchestration, Piano, and Metal
Instruments: Guitar (14 Years), Drums (3), Piano (10) , Violin (8), Flute (3), Vocals (2 years, workin on a 3rd)
Fav. Bands: Dream Theater, Kamelot (Top Fav)

I'm currently in a band, and we recently rocked out in a bar, our style is kinda mixed around a lot, but it's definitely fun we try to add a flare, and emotional touch to music to give people a feel as if they're part of the group as well.

crap I forgot all about dream theater *edits*

how did you come across your band?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back