• Effective October 15th, all Youtube content threads that are posted within the creative media section will be subjected to being moderated before being displayed. Over the past year we've noticed lots of new members and a few old members that come here to advertise (obviously here since we're the largest Kingdom Hearts fan base community why wouldn't you) their Channel to promote new subscribers, likes, and displaying their media. However there is a huge difference between creative constructive media criticism, and borderline advertisement. So please, before you post here, understand how the creative media section works, if you have any questions or concerns regarding this change please reach out, we always like to hear ideas. Few might not like this idea, but it does help keep my section stay organized and not crazy looking, I would like to keep the traditional platform of what the section main purpose is for. It's to help build new and old artistry to an entire whole level.

Here's how it will work :

• If you post a thread within the creative media section that is youtube content related to your channel, it will be moved to the "Creative Media Youtube Showing Content thread", a sticky'd thread where members can all over discuss and see everyones content all at once rather than making it self promoting, by making your own thread, if you get my drift. The whole idea behind this is to get members involved in everyones media, and the purpose is to showcase your works, but not self advertisement right? Its all about the constructive criticism and giving everyone the same feedback and layout of how display and showcasing video media should look like.

• If you have already posted a thread regarding your youtube content, you will not be affected by this change and your thread will be untouched and you can continue to post and discuss accordingly with your peers.

Social Media Advertisement Content :​

Now I know lots of new members (out of the blue suddenly became youtube friendly, you're not slick) be-aware that you cannot use the Creative Media section as a gateway to advertise your media without wanting, giving and receiving criticism from your forum family. The idea behind the Creative Media is to help showcase and help improve everyones work or arts, whether it's digital, traditional, etc. Not to promote then leave, it's not fair to the community.

Any Musicians on these Forums?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Venitas

Awards
hey guys! i thought i'd start this thread so musicians like myself could discuss their goals/careers, as well as posting lyrics to songs they have written if they want. i'll start off...
Name: Jack
style: punk rock, post-hardcore, metal, alternative.
Instruments: Guitar, drums, piano
Fav. Bands: All Time Low, Coheed & Cambria, Saosin, Silverstein, A Day to Remember, A Skylit Drive.

Feel free to discuss ur music life!

αsiя

space coke
Awards
Name:Kevin
Style: Hardcore punk rock, thrash metal, grunge, alternative
Instruments: Guitar (Bass,Electric,Acoustic),drums, vocals
Fav. Bands: Nirvana, Kreator, Black Flag, The Beatles, Radiohead, Exodus,

I've written a lot of songs
I might put them up

Venitas

Awards
tight. ive written a lot too, but i plan on recording 6 of them whenver school lets up lol. i'll put some lyrics up after school 2day.

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
Awards
Hmmm... I guess I will post...

Name: DJ
Style: Acoustic, soft rock, ska, British Style rock
Instruments: Guitar, Piano, Drums, Flute, Vocals
Fav/Inspirational Bands: Ludo, The Fratellis, Muse, Bloc Party, Ben Folds, Regina Spektor

I just kinda do a mis-mash of everything.

I don't write much music, but if I want to learn or play something, I get the instrument and the music and I do so. I kinda love learning more and more about music xD

Eric

BADmin
Awards
  • Le Artiste
sweet a music thread

Name: Eric
Style: metal, rock, whatever else I get the chance to play (except bluegrass)
Instruments: Guitar, Drums, Keyboard
Fav/Inspirational bands: Buckethead, Devil Wears Prada, Becoming the Archetype, Hammerfall, Black Mages, Norma Jean, Paramore, War of Ages, August Burns Red, As I lay dying, Dream Theater

I have a burning desire to play in a band but unfortunately all my friends suck :c

here's me playing big sur moon:

Last edited:

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  • East Meets West
  • 2Spooky 4 Halloween
Name: Star
Style: J-pop, J-rock, Classical, Rock.
Instruments: Guitar, Piano, Drums, Recorder Ocarina, Vocals.
Fav Bands/Singers: Utada Hikaru, Paramore, Ai Otsuka, Aya Hirano, Youko Takahashi, Taylor Swift, PERFUME, Max, Youko Ishida.

Out of all the instruments I play, my favorites ( And the ones I practice with the most ) are the Piano and Vocals.

Just like Jaxx, I too have always wanted to be in a band.
But my friends lack musical talent. >.<

It's really a shame that we all live so far apart, because i'm sure we could make an awesome band together. :3

Eric

BADmin
Awards
  • Le Artiste

It's really a shame that we all live so far apart, because i'm sure we could make an awesome band together. :3
that's exactly what I was thinking

There is a way though o: I'm just not sure how to go about it

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • East Meets West
  • 2Spooky 4 Halloween
Hmm, well if we could all practice the same song, and make sure our tempo is the same, then you guys could send me your recordings, and I could layer the tracks...and ta-da! We have a song. :3

Would that work okay? :eek:

Eric

BADmin
Awards
  • Le Artiste
Sony VAIO laptop

sound quality might be crap though, I'll look into some recorders later

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • East Meets West
  • 2Spooky 4 Halloween
Ah, okay.

It's alright if the quality isn't too great.
I should probably be able to blend it in so you can't tell. :p

Next we need to pick a song everyone agrees on, then figure out who's singing, playing piano, guitar, bass, drums, etc.

Eric

BADmin
Awards
  • Le Artiste
just heads up, I'm only good with guitar lol

my drum set isn't exactly up to date.

also I suggest an original remake of some FF song, that's always a good place to start.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Awards
Name: Ray (Rayfishy)
style: Anything C:
Instruments: Harp :D
Fav. Bands: I love pretty much any music
not very specific but yup...

I'll try recording videos of me playing some anime/FF and other video game scores
So far I've got
Morning Remembrance
Here to Stay
Will of the Heart- All from Bleach

Sadness and Sorrow
Gaara's Childhood
And others from Naruto

Aerith's Theme
FFVII Main Theme
Tifa's Theme-Final Fantasy VII

Yuna's Theme
Yuna's Ballad
To Zanarkand-Final Fantasy X
I've got more but I can't remember off the top of my head ^^'''
I also do requests :3

Eric

BADmin
Awards
  • Le Artiste
whoa, I've never seen a harp player before o:

can't wait to see those videos

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Awards
Hehehe ya, I get that alot actually.
I think I'll have them up by the weekend or sooner...Well whenever I have the house to myself I guess...I hate recording when my parents randomly yell at me o.o

Eric

BADmin
Awards
  • Le Artiste
lol same here

I wish I had a sound proof room >.< then I could play all I want

Venitas

Awards
GUYS, MY FRIENDS SUCK TOO!!
i like the idea of remaking a FF/ KH song.
maybe Xion's Theme or The Theme of FFVII...

btw, here is me playing a song i wrote. lyrics will b up later.

Login | Facebook u'll need a Facebook account...sorry

Shinra

Banned
Awards
  • Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy
I just happen to be a musician too... I play guitar, bass and Drums... but I did play low brass in Jr high