• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any megan fox fans here?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
she has thick eyebrows
big brow

umm

her arms are sorta weird

well in transformers she looks all right i guess [omg she looks like fang but more tanned]

her nose and cheek bones are sorta uhh funny looking

im a girl

iv heard people say she's a bad actress and a good one so idk

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
i know just cuz she had big boobs >~>

[well her legs look like fang's legs!! ]

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
:/ claire danes was 50 times more beautiful and alluring and talented in romeo + juliet than megan fox is in anything. i don't like her; she seems pretty shallow & fakes having depth with some retarded gilded butterfly mantra in her tattoos.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Megan Fox is pretty. Am i a fan....no, but i have nothing against a woman just by looking at her tattoos or assuming her attitude, or even judging her thumbs, because i don't know her personally and I dont bitch about celebrities over the most frivolous things (luckily). Sol is right though, the only reason she really has a career mostly has to do with her just being hot, but those eye candy ppl sell undeniably. Too bad i'm not hot or sexy, otherwise i'd be making bank for no reason other than looks.

Sawah

unofficial HOTH
Awards
i heard she was a whiny bitch

i forget where i heard that but whoever said that said she was a btich backstage of jennifer's body

i could be wrong though.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Im not really a fan of her Par / Sub par acting.....and she kinda does have wierd thumbs....

But Damn!!!
megan_fox_01.jpg

She's Hot!!!

<3

Call me Love, love.
I can't stand the woman. She is beautiful, but, she sorta ruined the Transformers movies for me =C

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
I wouldn't say she's hot. She's just fucking sexy. There are a lot of things about her that I normally would not find attractive but she still turns me on so much. I think it's because of her attitude and her body.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
I got to admit, she is pretty sexy.

Her acting on the other hand... eh. lol

VagueSimplicity

Awards
She's just famous for superficial reasons not based on talent or skill, but because of how she looks. I admit, she is attractive, but her acting could use work. And sure she's sexy, but should she be considered a sex symbol so quickly? In my opinion, a sex symbol should be confident, but not bitchy because they know they have the looks to back it up (she may not be that way, but she gives me that vibe). That's how the bitches on Jersey Shore act even though they look like hell in comparison (that includes the men, haha!).

I can't say I'm a fan nor can I judge her, because I don't know her personally, so it's a "hmm" for me. I don't like getting caught up in these kinds of debates anyway, I just hate having to say "yes" to every guy that asks me "she's hot, huh?" when they suddenly see a photo of her. I thought we evolved from the primitive ages (I'm in that mood; just got through watching King Kong, lol).

On a side note... I only learned last week about her thumbs... now that's freaky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back