• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any Luxord Fans?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Luxord is the calmest ORG. person so far, thus he's not that entertaining.

QFT

Prime example: Demyx. He's somewhat of a coward, Unpredictable and Yells Dance Water Dance.

Now if Luxord was Running aroung yelling "Dance Cards, Dance" Maybe I'd like him more xD

Muse

you look atrocious
Luxord is the calmest ORG. person so far, thus he's not that entertaining.

>> Would he be more entertaining if he blew more things up when he hijacked that ship in Port Royal?

QFT

Prime example: Demyx. He's somewhat of a coward, Unpredictable and Yells Dance Water Dance.

Now if Luxord was Running aroung yelling "Dance Cards, Dance" Maybe I'd like him more xD

XD But that only works for Demyx! If anyone else ran around yelling, "Dance [insert element/whatever here], Dance!", they would only look stupid! Demyx can pull that off because, well, he's Demyx! :> He's just awesome like that, I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

khfreakxsora

Luxord isn't my favorite guy in the organization.. but his accent is so cool! and the way he uses his cards are AWESOME! but i just like everyone in the organization... XD

Muse

you look atrocious
Luxord isn't my favorite guy in the organization.. but his accent is so cool! and the way he uses his cards are AWESOME! but i just like everyone in the organization... XD

Me too! XD Well, I mean, I don't really like Xaldin, but he's okay. =D

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
hmm luxord isnt my favourite character in the org, the only things i liked about him is his power over time and BRITISH ACCENT =D
its really hard to chose a fav character of the org, cos all of them have their positive points and unique personalities =)

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
What I liked about Luxord was his obvious high intelligence. He used some pretty big words that might have stumped Sora a little...

I also have to admit that I felt a little twang in my heart when he said to Sora 'How could you... Roxas...' after Sora defeated him and right before he faded, leaving me to believe that he felt (or pseudo-felt) betrayed by what Roxas had done.

xegerog

the only thing i didn't like about luxord was his use of time.
he didnt really use that element at all.
i expected he would freeze time and speed it up or slow sora down or something

Annekaka

luxord is awesome and the looks nice( looks like i have the tast of blod, and red haired guys, that mean i like Axel as well.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back