• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any Luxord Fans?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
To me, Luxord's battle was one of the most unique battles in KH2, but out of the KH2 Org. members, he's my third least liked. It's kind of hard for me to like him the most, when you got Saix (*iz just pwnsome*), Xaldin (aka the badass), Axel, Roxas, and Xigbar. They're all pretty awesome. Luxord was one of the more witty members and had a very distinct attitude, but I like the five mentioned ones more, in that order.

Azerty

To me, Luxord's battle was one of the most unique battles in KH2, but out of the KH2 Org. members, he's my third least liked. It's kind of hard for me to like him the most, when you got Saix (*iz just pwnsome*), Xaldin (aka the badass), Axel, Roxas, and Xigbar. They're all pretty awesome. Luxord was one of the more witty members and had a very distinct attitude, but I like the five mentioned ones more, in that order.

Xaldin a badass? You've got to be kidding me. :toungesmile:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
You like Xaldin? And you like luxord. Wow I disagree with both of you guys XD

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I love Demyx 1st, then Luxord 2nd and Marluxia 3rd. You got a problem with that? Lol.
Then Roxas;
Then Axel;
Then Xemnas;
Then Saix;
Then Larxane;
Then... thats it.. the others are in my least fave list, lol. Vexen is at the bottom. drugo freak

Sweet Genocide

He's cool but he's a d-bag. He was underused. When he did show up he was just kind of an ass hole. He stopped riku from fighting along side you after you finally find him again, he turns you into sh*t, messes with the gold triggering a long annoying boss battle. Plus he died like a chump. The dude shouldve noticed he was losing the fight, turned sora into an effing card and used a dark portal to get his pretty boy ass the f*ck outta there. I was dissapointed in how fast the dude died. I know Im kind of ranting but Luxord was a pimp. Did you check the bling? Dude had a custom made nobody earring. You know that cost him some munny.

LunaBerserker7

Ouch, harsh. But we've all got our own opinions.

I think it's pretty safe to say that every Organization member has some fans out there. Some more than others obviously. They each have their strengths and weaknesses and it all depends on what your into.

I've always liked Luxord. The close-up on him when he says "I'd rather we skip the formalities," awesome. Love the earring. I agree, he should have gotten more screentime. And his battle could have been a bit more difficult, but it was still pretty unique. Then again, the data battle was pretty frustrating sometimes.

My favorites, in order: Saix, Xemnas, Axel, Demyx, Luxord/Zexion

Welshcake

Being a britfag myself, I always thought that Luxord's accent was a little too exaggerated. But meh, whatever floats your boat.

Rix

:)
Awards
Theres many that doesn't like him, but he is actually one of my favs.

Welshcake

Don't get me wrong, Luxord is also one of my favs.
But unfortunately some people don't see his awesomeness. :\ ah well.

I think the least popular is Lexaeus, he's always the one i least remember >.>

Rix

:)
Awards
Don't get me wrong, Luxord is also one of my favs.
But unfortunately some people don't see his awesomeness. :\ ah well.

I think the least popular is Lexaeus, he's always the one i least remember >.>

It's actually the same with me... I find Laxaeus least memorable. Don't know why. I do neither like him or dislike him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back