• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

any info on KH3 yet

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

baller4eva14

I havn't been to the forums for nearly five months. So did Normura or SE announce anything for KH3 or a KH2 final mix.

T

TrishLovesDamon

He said the next KH wouldnt be a true sequal...or something like that.

D

Deleted member 5341

^ *gasp* double post.. =O
It's okay we all make mistakes = ]

Anyhoo, no....all i've heard is that he's not gonna make it a "direct sequal" like the others were. If you find something else out, then let me kno k?

soul of riku

wat is with the double posting? fricken n00bs! any way he did say in an interview that it might not evn relate to the other 3 games. it may evn be about wat happend before that

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
soul of riku said:
wat is with the double posting? fricken n00bs! any way he did say in an interview that it might not evn relate to the other 3 games. it may evn be about wat happend before that

Sometimes the "Submit Reply" button accidently gets clicked more than once. That creates two identical posts. You could flame him for having two different posts back-to-back, but no, you jumped to conclusions.

Anyways, I think you should have checked yourself on the KHinsider.com newsboard before you made a thread.

Milh_Amethyz

Nah ah nothing, Nothing in ma noggin.

no info on kh3 yet...

ol we got is a secrete ending in kh2 showing a farm of keyblade with a crossroad, a three Knights(their freaking awesome...) and a siluet(don't know the spell) figure from the horizon i think its a man some say it's the true Xeonhort or maybe im the only one saying that...............

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
All we have is the KH2 Secret Ending, some hints in the actual game, and a few interviews with Nomura that don't reveal much of anything.

C

Charlie

acein12 said:
Let's see.....Normura annouced that he has "crazy ideas for kh3".Also kh2 final mix is called Trinity's masterpiece.

-You should put up a thread about that when you have more information. Now anyway as for THIS thread in paticular, your true answers are basically what everyone else has been saying before. The only clues that we DO have have been the ongoing hints in the Secret Vid in KH-2, the hints in both the game itself/the dialogue/ AND the Ansem Reports, & everything else that Nomura has been announcing in his press interviews, but otherwise-we're just as clueless & as hopeful as you are.

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
There isn't really any solid info about KH 3 right now, but I read in an interview (forgot where) that there's a slight possibility of a PSP KH game. Nomura has recently been working with the PSP technology lately for Crisis Core Final Fantasy 7, and he said he liked it.

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
acein12 said:
Also kh2 final mix is called Trinity's masterpiece.

The Trinity Masterpice is KH, CoM and KH2 in a same box only avaliable in japan... no a KH2 FM. And for KH3... well Nomura and the KH team are actually working in FF Versus XIII, so i doub we hear something about KH3 so a long time.

pokeman54

baller4eva14 said:
I havn't been to the forums for nearly five months. So did Normura or SE announce anything for KH3 or a KH2 final mix.

5 months? try 5 years........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back