• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any help?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SouloftheSky

Well, it's been over a year since I got my copy of Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix + and I never got to play it on my PS2. I DID get Swap Magic but it never worked in my PS2 and I want to play it badly now, I used to control my anxiety but now I can't. Also, when I try to use the CD version to then put CD loader to play, the CD version says "Disc Read Error" and the DVD one loads but goes back to the PS2 screen. I'm looking for any help so here's info about my PS2:
Form: Fat
Series: SCPH-39001
NTSC U/C
Swap Magic format: 3.6 NTSC U/C
Game: Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix + (ULTIMATE HITS)
So what do you recomend?
Do I mod my PS2?
Buy the Codebreaker? (3.8)
Or anything else?

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Well lucky you, I happen to have the same exact model/series as you. One thing I noticed about it was that it will only work if the menu doesnt go up (It says, Browser and then under it System Configuration) and the game auto starts without that popping up. Just put the swap magic in, then keep resetting until the PS2 menu is skipped and the game auto starts. Tell me if that works OK 8D

SouloftheSky

Well lucky you, I happen to have the same exact model/series as you. One thing I noticed about it was that it will only work if the menu doesnt go up (It says, Browser and then under it System Configuration) and the game auto starts without that popping up. Just put the swap magic in, then keep resetting until the PS2 menu is skipped and the game auto starts. Tell me if that works OK 8D
Thanks, I'll try it out, nice sig by the way. :p
I STILL NEED OTHER IDEAS!

Last edited:
Back