• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any good MMOs out there?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
For some fucking reason I started playing Maplestory private servers and got bored as hell, and realized I need a MMO to play.

Free, btw.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
ijji has free MMO's and they are certainly good quality though I haven't played them so I can't say about the fun factor

Allister Rose

French Lover
Rohan is pretty cool. but takes forever to download. there are alot of great MMO's that are free but you would have to be willing to spend a whole day download and installing it

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
In terms of free, Atlantica and Rohan look pretty good. Ultimately though, I imagine you get what you pay for.

Vixx

If you have a wii, monster hunter 3 Tri is getting pretty big, its a fun one too, very diverse, challenging and loads of stuff to do, a must play if you have a wii.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
If you have a wii, monster hunter 3 Tri is getting pretty big, its a fun one too, very diverse, challenging and loads of stuff to do, a must play if you have a wii.

Tri is not an MMO. You can only play in 4 player groups. Which makes it just an MO. :)

But not quite on the topic, Tri is probably the most fun I've had on Wii EVER. I have 200 hours and I am not even close to being finished or being bored of it. I give an extreme recomendation if you own a Wii.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back