• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any games in the making ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vnnk

Hi every one just a quick question are there any KH games in the working ? And is there any news about BBS vol 2 ?

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Hi every one just a quick question are there any KH games in the working ? And is there any news about BBS vol 2 ?
BBS vol 2 is not in production but there is a story there.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD ReMIX

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
KH 1.5 ReMix is in the works right now, which is KH 1 Final Mix and Re: CoM remastered in HD for Playstation 3. Additionally this package will include nearly two hours of newly made HD cutscenes covering the story of 358/2 Days.

BBS V2 has been confirmed by Nomura to be not in production nor to be planned anytime soon. There exist some story bits about it, but Nomura isn't sure if these will ever see the outside world.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Like earlier stated Kingdom hearts 1.5 HD Remix is currently the only known game in production.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sorarocks93

Awards
Like earlier stated Kingdom hearts 1.5 HD Remix is currently the only known game in production.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

This most likely. I mean I remember in the interviews after DDD was released he said that he was "thinking" about making it so that new players can experience the past games without having to buy all those different handhelds. Thing is though that he wasn't really thinking about it as he said, but he already had thought, and put it into work.

They already have thought about KH3 too, even FF XV.

Heck I'm pretty sure that Nomura has already planned the ending of the next KH saga.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I feel bad about completely forgetting about it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
BUT IT'S SO ADORABLE KUPO ;A;

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
How about compensating with something other adorable then?
rikukomorybat.gif

---

As for the PC Browser game, wasn't that one said by Nomura to be irrelevant to the main canon of the series?
Thus being the first "true" spin-off of the series?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
How about compensating with something other adorable then?
rikukomorybat.gif

---

As for the PC Browser game, wasn't that one said by Nomura to be irrelevant to the main canon of the series?
Thus being the first "true" spin-off of the series?

Yeah it's just a social game. They tend to be irrelevant (well, except TWEWY -LIVE Remix- because alternate universe and stuff)

I wouldn't even call it a spin-off. Just a social game. Spin-off implies something different than a small cute little social game.

<3 Riku and Koumori Bat <3

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I would be super dissapointed in Square if they never let us get KH:pC; I would really like to play it. :[

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
There will always be a KH title or two in the making. Don't worry about that. Currently they're working on HD collections for the Kingdom Hearts series for the PS3. The first one will hit store shelves next year, sooner than later most likely. They're also outsourcing work on a KH PC browser spin-off which should release soon. But that's only what we officially know so far.

Regarding BBS Volume 2, Nomura didn't get permission to make this title, so in reality he was just telling us that the story for it exists, they just need to make it. But other titles (*cough* KH3 *cough*) take priority.

DivineRose269

*Square doesn't localize the HD collections*

nothing-to-do-here-template.jpg.scaled500.jpg

*Square doesn't localize the browser game*

angry-obama.jpg

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
What a quality post you have there.

DivineRose269

Are you referring to the post wich I tried really hard for you to like or are you talking about something entirely different? :|

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Are you referring to the post wich I tried really hard for you to like or are you talking about something entirely different? :|

Probably your last post, that is my best guess because I honestly don't get it xP Not trying to be mean, I'm just honestly telling you that I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back