• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any free spywares that work?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakumei Zero

Does anyone know where I can download free anti spywares? Well that actually work.

Last edited:

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
You can go to download.com and get Adware and Search and Destroy. The two together are good.

I have ZoneAlarm, but it's not free. Atleast not for you.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
quitejaded said:
You can go to download.com and get Adware and Search and Destroy. The two together are good.

I have ZoneAlarm, but it's not free. Atleast not for you.
O_O I have ZA as well D:

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
.___. you spoiled the whole damn thing D: Feel free the "lmao" next time you see a topic like this xD

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Or just laugh at them till they go like:
"wut iz rong mi piips? i jst askz u 4 spiwear!"

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Don't be mean guys. xDD

Meh, I have have the normal anti spyware program that comes with my computer. =/

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
Zone Alarm is only a firewall program. It isn't anti-spyware. If you want anti-spyware programs, you'll want AdAware SE and/or Spybot S&D.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Also try Avast Home edition *Free* It's a program that runs in the background taking little resources that scans web pages, files sent in Instant Messaging and Email, P2P programs like Limewire, Kazaa, uTorrent, Bitcomet, etc, and a whole bunch of other things like deep scanning on your comp and etc.

Microsoft Defender Beta 2 is also a good item to pickup.

And last but not least is Windows OneCare Live Beta. It acts as a anti-virus, anti-spyware, 2 way firewall, and performance fixer for Windows XP.

I suggest these methods in protecting your computer. =D

Hakumei Zero

Hokage said:
Also try Avast Home edition *Free* It's a program that runs in the background taking little resources that scans web pages, files sent in Instant Messaging and Email, P2P programs like Limewire, Kazaa, uTorrent, Bitcomet, etc, and a whole bunch of other things like deep scanning on your comp and etc.

Microsoft Defender Beta 2 is also a good item to pickup.

And last but not least is Windows OneCare Live Beta. It acts as a anti-virus, anti-spyware, 2 way firewall, and performance fixer for Windows XP.

I suggest these methods in protecting your computer. =D

Thank you Oh mighty 4th Hokage. I will try you idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back