• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

any ff ringtones

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ibanez350ex

do u have any ff songs on your phone to use as ringtone or to just listen to? i have oftern watch youtube to see where people do guitar covers of the ff songs :) brings back memories yeah. year's ago i would collect midi tones but lately get mp3's now. my ringtone at the moment is the ffx battle theme :) how about u?

Antar

Awards
I had the Pokemon Gen1 Wild Encounter as my ringtone, and it worked really well since whoever called was a wild encounter, lol. But now I use the Ringtone from FF15, the one they handed out on their site. It's simple and not detectable by most people, but whoever does recognize it, means they are fans of FF15! ^.^

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
I don`t have any FF songs as my ringtone, but I have songs from FFV, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XIII-2 and XV in my music library and I listen to them quite often.

I don`t use any song that I like as my ringtone, since I noticed that I started to dislike the song after a while if I used as my ringtone.

ibanez350ex

i also like like music from star ocean series and the silent hill series :) theme of laura from silent hill 2 being a fave. moonbase and divine spirit of languages from star ocean 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back