• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any Disney Character

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasingdusk

Pocahontas!!!!! She would be awesome with all her, er... nature abilities! No, jk, that would suck. uhh....how about Dori! Or Nemo! lol, didn't pixar and disney team up for those movies? Or what about somebody from Monsters Inc.? lol.

E

erick713006

i will have to say mickey all the way because he is a charactar of the choice!!

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I like uh.....Mickey Mouse and his friends, uh.......Ariel and Mulan because they're cool! I think the characters that would help me should be Mulan and Mickey mainly because I like both of them the most although my favorite Disney movie is The Little Mermaid! Lol!

Ultima Monkey

Website
www.myspace.com
I'd love it if Mulan would be able to fight on your party since she kicked major Hun a$$! Seeing what Mickey can do, of course I want him on my party. There's a mouse that can handle a keyblade yo! Captain Jack would be cool too(go pirates!) I loved Spirited Away, and Har would be awesome. If all Studio Ghibli films belong to Disney then it would be cool if Ashitaka from Princess Mononoke could be part of your party. He was an awesome fighter.

Kingdom_KID

Erm, I'd also have to go with Mulan. Her and The Mad Hatter. Gawd that would be interesting wouldn't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back