• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Any Bi, gay,or Lebsians out there

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dylanjacobs1991

Just a thread to share what your feeling, and if any of you are feeling lost or just want to talk, me (and many more people on this site I'm sure) are willing to talk. I'm openly Bi and my two best friends are as well (one guy and one girl) and I have plenty of gay and straight friends, and they are all equally awesome. People should be accepted for who they are, and not afraid to speak out, LONG LIVE STRAIGHTS, GAYS, LESBIANS, AND BI's

and if anyone has the audacity to flame or criticize, don't bother, no one will listen :toungesmile:

KeyMaker

Darn it all Why do you multi sexuals always ignore us heterosexual's when are we going to have our day, huh!!!!

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Darn it all Why do you multi sexuals always ignore us heterosexual's when are we going to have our day, huh!!!!

Totally.

If there's any straight people out there, confused about how they aren't confused about their sexuality , or who just need to express their feelings, or their distaste that they aren't unique or individual....you can talk to me (and their might just be some other people here you can talk to as well).

I'm personally straight, and some of my friends actually are as well, so I would be able to understand. Don't be worried I will judge you, as I definitely wont. There's nothing wrong with being straight.

LONG LIVE STRAIGHT PEOPLE.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
.... ^^ made me lol Stavros... But yeah, good on you all that are open about it! It's a great thing to do so... I mean, yeah, I'm straight and am so in love with a girl atm... But yeah, it's good to see

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I'm all three...depending on the day of the week you're talking to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back