• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

any advise on MF (Terra)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VenVen

I've defeated MF with ven and aqua so far, but he seems to be impossible with Terra. I have every command and ability avaible. Of course I'm using thunder surge! Could you give me any other advise?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
timing is your best friend. 4 thunder surges and 3 cures, thunder surge out of that rope air attack, surge when he prepares the command-nado or X, surge when clones himself, surge when he summons firenado, surge when he's invisible (he is still just as vulnerable.

make sure you have leaf bracer, once more and second chance. heal after every time he damages you (at the end of combos), and keep at it. he isn't as bad as he's made to seem.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Actually, yes, he is pretty bad. To name it, he's bad when he somehow hits you (even though you got leaf bracer) while you try to heal. D:
Anyways, chuman's advice is all I could give you as well. Sometimes his attack pattern is just really dickish and he doesnt give you the time to properly do damage. Just be patient.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
also do not shotlock. he can use his cure guard and heal any previous damage dealt on him.

VenVen

Yeahh, thats my biggest problem. Sometimes he breaks through my once more and second change. MF is the most anoying boss fight in the series. I hope they add beter bosses in KH3. This fight is based on luck :mad:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Yeahh, thats my biggest problem. Sometimes he breaks through my once more and second change. MF is the most anoying boss fight in the series. I hope they add beter bosses in KH3. This fight is based on luck :mad:

well, that's what it seems like, but once you learn his exploits and have his moveset down the guy is a joke. i went back and beat him a second time just to confirm.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Ahahaha. Try Eraqus' armor. That guy...that GUY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back