• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any advices to fight the Organization XIII Data?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mistwalker14

Well, I want to get the second secret ending and that's why I have to complete the whole journal, I'm only missing the Organization Data fights and Lingering Will. Any advice to defeat them all without any difficulties? I'm playing at Proud, I have the Ultima Weapon and Fenrir, my stats as far as I remember are:
Attack: 70
Magic: 65
Defense: 72

I'm planning to increase those to 80 both Attack and defense and 75 Magic.

Articus

You should be fine without increasing your stats. But if you must, then go ahead. I find the battles to be more skill based than anything. I assume you're level 99 and have once more and second chance?

most fights, limit form will be very useful. From demyx, you will want to utilize wisdom form and firaga, with bonds of flame and oath keeper equipped, to make quick work of those water forms. That's all I can think of for now.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Well, I want to get the second secret ending and that's why I have to complete the whole journal, I'm only missing the Organization Data fights and Lingering Will. Any advice to defeat them all without any difficulties? I'm playing at Proud, I have the Ultima Weapon and Fenrir, my stats as far as I remember are:
Attack: 70
Magic: 65
Defense: 72

I'm planning to increase those to 80 both Attack and defense and 75 Magic.

It'd be a lot easier if you stock boosts items for Sora. Only Defense Boosts and Strength Boosts. It can take you a week or less to get synthesize items ready. The Lingering Will be the your only struggle once your stats are over 100. I have mine on 125/135 and it was a nightmare the moment he started to negate my commands whether magic or attack. My magic is weak, so when he negates my attack. I remember just flying around until he it turns off again but he usually throws his giant beams balls than you can guard back against him to damage him on that current shield he's on. And whenever he negates the magic command. He's usually trying to chase you down but go onto your drive and use limit for him to flinch and when he does. Attack him down until his actual health appears and keep attacking him until he tries to negate one of your commands again like that that's how you bring him down until the end.

As for the Data Battles. You can set your stats ready for the Lingering Will and they'll be a lot easier for you or you can fight them exactly how your stats currently are but you have to recognize the strategies for each battle. Meanwhile, if your stats are over 100 then you don't have to rely too much about dying and just recognize the same strategies it takes to take them down.

Xemnas: You got to be careful when he's starts hitting you with the sabers; he gets you stuck on that for 20 seconds.
Xigbar: Got to be quick on attacking him but you can guard against his attacks to reflect them back.
Xaldin: You got to keep using the Jump reaction command.
Axel: The entire floor will go on flames bringing your HP down little by little. You can keep attacking him but you'll need to clear the floor in order to really kill Axel. He's usually goes off the arena and you'll need to trigger the reaction command quickly in order to clear the floor.
Luxord: You can take him down until there's a moment when you have to gamble with him and finish him off.
Saix: He's goes berserk. The moment his berserk level goes down that's when you need to strike but for you to do that. You have to pick up his weapon and use it against him and then hit him with all you got with the keyblade.
Larxene, Laxeaus, Vexen, Marluxia & Zexion: Exactly how it was for the Absent Silhouette.
Demyx: Get your wisdom form ready. You'll need to burn over different sets of water Demyx under 30 seconds each. He's goes from 13, then 25, 50 and 75. Just fight him through until he does it again. The sets for the second time, 13, 25, 50 and then 99. You have to go through the second set to kill him off.
Roxas: Exact same way how you battled him on the Deep Dive.

Some guy

Actually, there's a wisdom form-less tactic for Data Demix. Just go with any keyblade you prefer, equip Combo master, Magnet spiral (I think that's the name, it's an aerial finisher that triggers when many enemies are arround), and negative combo (it should help, but not necessary).

When he summons clones, just do air combos until magnet spiral triggers (that should clear most of them). Just rince and repeat until he's out of juice, and you can stay on the ground for Demix himself.

mistwalker14

Thanks for the advices guys! I defeated Roxas, Larxene, Marluxia, Luxord, Demyx, Axel, Saix and Zexion (yes, I'm beating them in order xD)

Until now I struggled with Luxord.... I couldn't win his stupid challenge after 10 or more times......
In my opinion:

Roxas: A little harder than the original version, he spams a lot more.... but limit form saves you
Larxene: A liiiiiiittleeee harder than the AS... but easy at the end.
Marluxia: You just need to "steal" some time for that timer he puts in you, he does more hits than the AS.
Luxord: Annoying with his challenges..... I just attacked him when he tried to start one... but it's a must to beat him in his "last challenge" when the giant cards surrounds you.... it's difficult at the beginning....
Demyx: Easy..... but.... WATCH OUT FOR ANTI-FORM! I died 2 times because of that darn form -.-...
Axel: Easy too, no difficulties
Saix: Easy, just need to avoid his attacks when he throws his weapon and then grab it quickly.. I didn't die a single time
Zexion: Very annoying when he traps you in his book.... he does that much more than the AS.

Tomorrow: Lexaeus, Vexen, Xaldin, Xigbar and Xemnas
And then Lingering Will.... I'm a little scared....

Dark Drive

Awards
Does anybody have a checklist for Synthesis items for boosts and what Heartless/Nobodies drop them? That would be awesome.

also I've only cleared Lexaeus so far, I almost beat Zexion but I'm not very skilled with Quick Run/Dodge Roll when he goes for that stupid game of Red Light-Blue Light, especially when I'm out of MP. Lexaeus was a breeze with Reflect and my standard Setup with Ultima Weapon and the Ribbon items.

edit: just beat Zexion, thank you red light / blue light RNG for NOT killing me three times in a row.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back