• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any additional 358/2 days cutscenes going to be voice acted?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
If this question has been answered I apologize. i'm trying to catch up on KH news

I know for many of us it was a frustration when 358/2 days featured many story moments done in the less than stellar graphics of the DS and with text cutscenes telling much of the story. I'm curious if there has been any news as to whether or not a larger portion of the cutscenes for the game will feature voice acting/better graphics?

Thank You.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
In HD 1.5 ReMIX, Days actually isn't playable. Although they had originally strove to remake it fully, they believed that players would rather have a brand new title altogether and due to time constraints, decided to settle for remaking the scenes instead, 3 hours of which will be available to view in Theater Mode.

I'm not sure if you wish to view spoilers, but the PAX trailer has a fair amount of clips that should provide an adequate example of the final product.

[video=youtube;3fEpSIhEA-0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fEpSIhEA-0&feature=share&list=UU3qWWQnWPvUicbbK5W5Yo_Q[/video]

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Thanks. this is what I wanted to know. although, that's not terribly disappointing since I've already played the game

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back