• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any accident born people here?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
When you say accident, do you mean you got born during an actual accident via house on fire, earthquake, car wreck or something else? Or are you saying you were born by accident because, you were like a surprise baby your parents weren't expecting but were happy about having? I just feel confused because, it's not expanded upon on what you mean. :3 So some clarification would be helpful!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
he was conceived in a cdta bus that was rear ended by a prius, which most likely ensured his survival.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
my entire existence is accidental

pls end me

Pandymint

Awards
diddlying prius cars

No, Priuses...Prii? Whatever. A PRIUS IS SATAN INCARNATE. I will take my woefully gas and oil burning Rotary any day over that... dreadful thing.

As for the topic. It isn't talked about a lot, but I do remember my mom telling me (matter-of-factly, not in a dismissive or disdainful way) that she had a miscarriage or somethingorother before she got pregnant with me. So I technically wasn't planned. It also explains my siblings and I's birth years. (did i just fuck my grammar up there)

1976 (half brother)
1980 (Eldest Sister)
1984 (Younger Elder Sister)
1993 (Me)

People are always shocked when they find out I have siblings, especially a brother. It's like an anomaly to them. My project manager at work (jokingly) believes my brother doesn't exist because my dad has never shown him a picture of him.

Popsydoodles

Aren't unplanned babies called a love child? A quick google search would answer my question but I don't care to confirm this for myself.

Ps: also unplanned accident baby. Was almost aborted due to a perceived defect but I turned out normal.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
my mom hadn't planned on getting pregnant and the doctor told her she couldn't/it was highly unlikely she ever would but then ta-da. 7 months later i kicked my way into the world.

my entire existence is accidental

pls end me

fear not, you are not really alive at all

this is all an illusion created by some glitch in reality. even reality is false.

I mean i wasn't planned to be born. I cane out of no where.

okay that makes more sense

No, Priuses...Prii? Whatever. A PRIUS IS SATAN INCARNATE. I will take my woefully gas and oil burning Rotary any day over that... dreadful thing.

I hate them. I hate them all and everybody who drives one is a tool of tools. It's like everybody who owns that car has some strange hive mind mentality to not drive faster than below the speed limit, and then they drive recklessly and never in the slow lane where they should be

Pandymint

Awards
I hate them. I hate them all and everybody who drives one is a tool of tools. It's like everybody who owns that car has some strange hive mind mentality to not drive faster than below the speed limit, and then they drive recklessly and never in the slow lane where they should be

They also get that whole "holier than thou" personality kick because they're driving a hybrid that's better for the environment.

As much pollution as my rotary engine kicks out on a cold start thanks to no emissions, it's still not as much as is produced by Toyota making that car.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
A prius car?
Toyota-Prius.jpg

Huh, I have never seen this before. Must be something you folks have in the big new world.

On to the topic at hand, not sure if this counts but me and my three sisters were prematurely born. We were very little and very sick when we entered the world, all four of us at the same time. My fourth sister died weeks after she was born, and the doctors realized that my sickness could be cured by her medicine. I had some sort of fungus(well not technically a fungus but something that filled my blood veins). Because of that one my fingers is... well weirder that the others. Oh, I also have a birth mark in my hand, it`s mark that is shaped like a tree branch with a leaf on it. So does that make me super mutant and chosen one at the same time? 0_0

People are always shocked when they find out I have siblings, especially a brother. It's like an anomaly to them. My project manager at work (jokingly) believes my brother doesn't exist because my dad has never shown him a picture of him.

I have a similar problem. Because people think it`s fascinating that we were, triples I guess is the word I am looking for, when this comes up they wanna see pictures as proof or something. It is kinda funny. :D

Awards
Statistically speaking, I think most people are born as accidents/surprises. I know my sisters and I are.

Aren't unplanned babies called a love child? A quick google search would answer my question but I don't care to confirm this for myself.
Not quite. A love child is an illegitimate child, as in, born to parents who not married. I was accidental, but my parents were married, so I'm not a love child, for example.

noxy

I was a total "oops" ! That was actually my nickname for the longest hehe. ... That and "Fred" 'cuz my parents thought I was gonna be a boy and that was going to be my name. :D

My mom was 39 when she got pregnant with me. Her birth control failed.

The first OBGYN she went to suggested having me tested for Down Syndrome and wanted my mom to abort me had the test come back positive, so she switched doctors and there's nothing wrong with me!

I will say that I refuse to have children after like 35. My mom passed away almost 2 years ago and I didn't even get 30 years with her.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I was a total "oops" ! That was actually my nickname for the longest hehe. ... That and "Fred" 'cuz my parents thought I was gonna be a boy and that was going to be my name. :D

My mom was 39 when she got pregnant with me. Her birth control failed.

The first OBGYN she went to suggested having me tested for Down Syndrome and wanted my mom to abort me had the test come back positive, so she switched doctors and there's nothing wrong with me!

I will say that I refuse to have children after like 35. My mom passed away almost 2 years ago and I didn't even get 30 years with her.

My condolences, noxy

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i'm sorry to hear that. my mom has MS yet i can't imagine what that would be like.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I am about 99% sure I was unplanned. My biological mother was dating my biological father, and I don't know if something tore or was altogether not used, but she ended up pregnant, and 'boom,' here I am. By the time I was born, they had long-since stopped dating and I was adopted by my biological mother's cousin, that is, my mother.

Evidently, according to the doctors, I was also supposed to be a girl. And yet, I wasn't. So I suppose you could say I'm a double accident.

i'm sorry to hear that. my mom has MS yet i can't imagine what that would be like.

Small world, so does mine.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
I was the result of horniness, and too much rum(captain morgan to be specific). My second eldest sister was supposed to be the last child...but that one fateful night happened, and of course i was the Usain Bolt of all the sperm :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back