• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any accident born people here?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
My mom got pregnant 3 times while on the pill. I'm one of those babies. I never asked for any of this.
look on the brightside

at least you're here for victor to creep on you

noxy

*cries*

Shut up with that.

There's a small chance....

Idk. I'm getting nervous.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i'm sorry but wtf are you even referencing

im sorry but why tf are you replying to a 3 month old message you've seen before? haha

also I'm referencing how you used to comment on literally all of shawty's posts and selfies, you thirsted on her when she first joined pretty bad man lmao

D

Deleted member 36435

im sorry but why tf are you replying to a 3 month old message you've seen before? haha

also I'm referencing how you used to comment on literally all of shawty's posts and selfies, you thirsted on her when she first joined pretty bad man lmao
that's actually never happened but glad you think so mate

in fact i went back to double check to make sure this never happened and since she joined there are like 2 replies i've made to her posts in the picture thread. you can view all posts i made in the second post your picture thread here: http://forums.khinsider.com/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=155712
this is the only post that is referencing an image she posted, and iirc I was asked to verify that she was a 'real' user because we were getting a lot of fakes at the time
so i would appreciate if you stopped taking literally every possible opportunity to make some inane joke involving me when you can't even tell reality from the fiction in your head that you use to jerk off before bed to the thought of delivering "sick burns" to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Okay, well you did make a baiting comment that insults him, when he wasn't even part of this thread, so of course he's going to reply.

Don't instigate. This is the only warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back