• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Any 91 Days fans?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Hey, so I've always been someone that seems like they'd be into anime but never got started themselves. Hell, I never really got into Ghibli, even though the 2 Ghibli films that I've seen I liked a lot (Spirited Away and Graveyard of the Fireflies).

Regardless, a friend of mine contacted me one night and said that he had something to show me. Needless to say, after one episode of this show, we had to finish it that night. I was... amazed by the quality of this show, to say the least.

Has anyone else seen this anime? I really don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet, but it was really fantastic and I'd recommend for anyone even slightly curious to go check out an episode or two.

This really isn't a spoiler, as it happens within the first couple minutes of the first episode and is the premise of the rest of the show, but here's the premise for those curious: Angelo Lagusa watches his entire family gunned down in front of him at a young age and retreats to his best friend Corteo's house. Years later, he goes under the alias of Avilio Bruno and infiltrates the family that killed his so many years ago, the Vanetti family, to get his long-awaited revenge.

Needless to say, it got me into anime. Slowly but surely I'm now watching Legend of the Legendary Heroes and Shomin Sample on the side. Great job, Noah, you got me hooked.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Loved 91 Days. The dub is easily one of the best for an anime I've heard and it immensely raised my enjoyment of the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back