• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anticipation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Myxlie

I think Birth by Sleep is going to be the most intense Kingdom Hearts game to date. It seems a little more grown-up than it predecessors, so that's one reason I'm really excited for it. ;) And it'll HOPEFULLY answer some of the questions that have been gnawing at us Kingdom Hearts fans since the release of Kingdom Hearts II.

Hmm...I'd have to say I'm most excited for the story and the characters. I'm excited for the storyline because, like I said, it'll hopefully tell us more about the Keyblade and answer some of our questions about Organization XIII. Aqua and Terra are two of the characters I'm most looking forward to. Aqua because she looks like she's a competent, non-Mary Sue girl who can hold more than her own in a battle, and Terra because he's a bit of an enigma right now. We don't really know what happens to Terra. Why is he conversing with Disney villians? Does he embrace the darkness and become something of a Riku? For that matter, what happens to Aqua and Ven? Is Ven really erased? What does Master Xehanort and the apprentice Xehanort have in common, besides a name? There are so many questions this game raises, I hope all of them are answered!

(P.S. XD I'm actually kind of looking forward to the Hundred Acre Wood in this game. I think it would be hilarious to see a big, tough guy like Terra helping out Pooh and his friends. XD)

DeltasLight

I really CANNOT wait for the realese of BBS. By all extents I AM A HUGE KH FAN, and my life is not complete until BBS comes out, and then my life wont be complete until "Mystery Game" is out, but yeah.

STOKED CANNOT WAIT GIVE IT TO ME TERRA IS THE SHIT!

Yep!

Guilded.Raven

Heck yes I'm excited! I'm literally going to go out and buy a PSP for this game (though, Crisis Core and Dissidia will be awesome bonuses....)

Absent axel

OHA LUCKY! I am your navigator! Akira kogami! I think BBS is one of the most hyped up games EVER!!!!!!

I personally think that riding keyblades is an awesomee gimmick! So kawaii! Thats all the time we have for today! Byenee!

Damn that was weird. Yeah im pretty hyped up for BBS, i just need to try and not spoil myself. For a couple of months, that shouldnt be hard, right? right?

αsiя

space coke
We're probably gonna get it next week or before the release date

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
For some reason, I feel like I'm not as excited for it as I was in the beginning...

What I'm most excited about: secret boss and secret ending.

Petrex

haha all of the people above who say they dont are anymore are idot ( no offense, used as lightly as possibly) and i can explain why.

see you have all look too far into the storyline looked up almost every detail given and now that you know it all nothing else intrigues you.
you all want to know who vanitas is what the connection of ven to roxas is, if terra becomes xehanort if the dark suit has anything to do with it.

i havent looked up anything i know the main plot and thts it im fine =] i cant wait for the game. i really wanna play with stich *626* and i really wanna see why all/most of the worlds involve all of the princesses.

and i wanna play as aqua terra and ven.

Petrex

yall are idiots, you should blame yourselfs for doin too much research.

Z

Zulkir

I just want the questions answered, I just want the series to end.

I was a 12 year old kid when I played KH1, now im a 21 year old man with a big beard, I feel like, as old as MX now, you can only hold on so long to a game like kingdom hearts before you go "okay...thats enough, grow up now".

Goat

DSLJFLDKF after spending 64$ on having it imported i better be anticipating it
But yeah I'm also really anticipating what ive seen for Deep Space in the trailers/gameplay videos.
I think the only thing I'm not looking forward to is playing as Ven...Honestly I just dont like how Nomura had to take my LEAST FAVORITE CHARACTER from the series and replicate him into a new character just
ANYONE BESIDES ROXAS WOULD HAVE WORKED FOR ME
But yeah..Not so much interested in multiplayer either seeing as how none of my friends have PSPs and even if they DID they would be getting the English version

Chad92

I heard about BBS like 2 years ago.Back then,I was like ''HOLY SHIT!!!'' but then I forgot about it because I didn't wanna end up thinking it sucks.So I came back to it in December and now I'm more hyped than ever for this game.I do think this is gonna be the best KH game ever.The multi player adds to the hype for me because I have a bunch of friends that are big fans of KH that are gonna get the game also.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
yall are idiots, you should blame yourselfs for doin too much research.

Don't Double-Post, please use the Edit button

I just want the questions answered, I just want the series to end.

I was a 12 year old kid when I played KH1, now im a 21 year old man with a big beard, I feel like, as old as MX now, you can only hold on so long to a game like kingdom hearts before you go "okay...thats enough, grow up now".

Kingdom Hearts came out in 2002, that was only 7 years ago. So one of those ages are wrong. Most series go on longer than this has so I wouldn't be surprised if Kingdom Hearts didn't end within the next 3-5 years. Especially, since Square- Enix loves milking their series' until the very last drop of money comes from it, even if the quality of the game decreases as they go on.

Hey, it's been 4/5 years since the release of KHII, so we just have to wait a little longer, hmm?
I can't take this intensity anymore!

:23::23::23:

Kingdom Hearts was released 3 years ago, and Birth by Sleep, Coded, and 358/2 Days were announced 2 years ago.

Last edited:

J0hnny0hm

I'm more excited for BBS than I have been for a long time for a video game. Every time we get news about BBS, seeing the new stuff just makes me that much more excited about it.

And I am SO glad that I got a PSP for Christmas so that I could get it.

This time, I KNOW I'm getting BBS, so I won't look up anything to spoil it (like I did w/ 358/2 Days before I wanted to get it)

Abysmal

DUDE. ARE YOU JOKING ME. I'M FREAKING PUMPED FOR THIS GAME. >>
I'll probably be raiding KHwiki and watching the Japanese videos the day the game comes out, because I am currently PSP-less and too impatient to wait for the American release.
I definitely think this one will be the best in the series, since there's been so many vague and unexplained connections to the previous games. Although the plotline is getting a little messy and tangled, it still has me hooked.
I'm mostly looking forward to seeing the Ven/Roxas connection, and of course Vanitas' real identity. Seeing the Organization XIII's Somebodies is a major plus, too. How did Braig get his scars? When and why does Lea get his tattoos? How do Isa's eyes turn yellow, and when does he get his X scar? So many questions...
I'm also waiting for Aqua's role in this; obviously she's a major character, but so far it just seems like all she does is worry and look for Ven and Terra. Hopefully she'll play some bigger role than just being a mother hen over the two boys. :/
I've been eagerly following news on BBS since summer of 2007, when it was first revealed at the Tokyo Game Show. I'm still as excited as I was since day one, so this game better be freaking amazing. >33

I'm just hoping the next Kingdom Hearts game won't be another sidestory or prequel; because, as it stands now, Kingdom Hearts III will be the eighth game in the series. X'D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back