• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anti-Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
It's purpose was to make you think before you used drive forms, but in all actuality, it was a pretty good weapon in itself when you knew how to use it.

So, Nomura's Anti-form=Fail in restricting drives.

dragonmaster

I kinda thought it was a lingering part of his heartless self or something. Be a little interesting. They could do a whole another game with like Sora trying to get rid of his heartless inside him.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Well, since it never really had an impact on KH2, and you could go through the entire game without seeing it {I did due to my lack of 'driving' lol} it really wouldn't. {or should I say shouldn't?}

It would be kind of cliche' too. Even for Nomora D:

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
think of it like this:

Ichigo_Masked.jpg

Riku191

u can easily go into anti , just be getting attacked when you try to drive like the second b4 ur getting hit i usualy go anti by doing that

but side note i figured it was his heartless being all crazy or maybe sora went nuts for 5 mins?

yea that mask sums it up pretty nicely rofl

dragonmaster

u can easily go into anti , just be getting attacked when you try to drive like the second b4 ur getting hit i usualy go anti by doing that

but side note i figured it was his heartless being all crazy or maybe sora went nuts for 5 mins?

yea that mask sums it up pretty nicely rofl

Thats what I was thinking. His heartless. Be an interesting twist to the story

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Well, heres what Nomura has said.
IX - Could you please gather some information about the main characters? The reason Sora becomes Anti Form, the reason Riku is able to be selected by a Keyblade, Kairi's memories of Radiant Garden, Roxas and Naminé's differences from other Nobodies, the absence of Sora and them, their parents and friends, and what about school?

Concerning Sora's Anti Form, you could think that the reason is related to his changing into a Heartless once before. In fact, beyond Sora's Nobody, it is natural to assume that Sora is influenced by the Heartless.Riku's Dark Mode is similar. By using such a strong power too much, he may have ended up approaching too close to darkness.

Angel

i also though of that! D= "*cough cough* im getting wea...ker! imma use ma pow- *turns into a wild character*

well, it wouldn't be the only time that KH decided to rip off Bleach. :/

Angel

Be awesome if they addressed Anti-Sora in the future installments.

no, because the only way they could address it is create a group of OTHER visor- er, keyblade wielders who became heartless and learned to control their Anti Forms. :/

dragonmaster

no, because the only way they could address it is create a group of OTHER visor- er, keyblade wielders who became heartless and learned to control their Anti Forms. :/[/

Not really. They dont have to do that. Just explain Sora's Heartless and his struggle to control his Anti-Sora. Not a bad idea but they dont have to do that.

Angel

Not really. They dont have to do that. Just explain Sora's Heartless and his struggle to control his Anti-Sora. Not a bad idea but they dont have to do that.

my guess is that sora's struggle to control his anti sora will look something like:

Then_and_now.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back