• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

anti-soki club for anti-sokiness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soki

that is exactly why i created this, so anyone who hates me can vent their anger and it won't clog up other threads (see i'm not a complete n00b)

soki

again reason i created this you you can vent your anger and hatred towards me and i don't have to make intentionaly random and stupid responses

Last edited:

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
Gone to Year 3000 with the Jonas Brothers :D xD
:thumbup: name says it all vent all your anger towards me in here with other people that hate me
Anger toward you? Yeah thats brilliant its April and you joined in February. How are we supposed to make a list of things about how bad you piss us off if you just joined? How about... im 'angry' towards you cause yer n00balicious? xD ~cereal-lessly there wasnt a point to this but i had to say something cause i have pudding~ na no da

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
But that's cause they don't go in Nonsense. They are too busy talking about when the next KH is gonna be out. -_-

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
^Oh snap. Pwned by a 12-year old.

And, truthfully, Soki, I don't hate you. I wouldn't waste the emotion of hate on you. XD

Nawww, the reason I flame you is because you make yourself look like a little shit all the time, even though you are most likely above my small age of 13. You act immature, you continue to argue even after you have been proven wrong. . . yeah, you just act stupid. -_-

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
I never flame first, and never un-provoked.
Say something dumb I'll call you on it.
I won't flame you until you punk up into my face.

All the same, this is extremely pathetic. =|
Honestly, I'll say this once again.

You ASK for trouble. I don't know if you're just an avoidant little child who gets ignored at school and ignored by his family so you lust for the attention of people who don't even like you, even if that attention is horrid for one's self esteem, or you're just mentally screwed up; but whatever your issue is, this thread is only going to get you laughed at.

Nobody is going to stop and take the time to "vent on you" here.
So, if you don't mind, stop acting like a child. =|

As for Endless having a field day with this, I respond to flames with flames. Act like a prick, I'll respond like one. Ask my friends, mean is one thing I am not. To them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back