• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anti-Form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How many times in a game did you get Anti-Form

• 0-1

Votes: 3 7.5%

Votes: 4 10.0%

Votes: 7 17.5%

• 6+

Votes: 18 45.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leirxa

I found it quite strange that last week I was re-playing Kingdom Hearts II and I had just gained the ability to learn Final Form, so I took a break from the actual story, and went to try to learn it and then level it up. However, every time that I drove for SIX TIMES IN A ROW I got Anti-Form. I found this shocking, because I only got it once or twice in the past. (And I was starting to think my game was bugged.) Eventually it stopped, but then I got it again against Saix, and whilst leveling up Valor.

The strategy guide has a good explanation of what are considered "Anti-Points", which determine the probability of driving into Anti, but according to that, my anti-points should have been at 0, so it made nosense at all.

Are there possibly any factors that may have contributed to my Anti-Form driving so often?

And, just for fun, how often in your average game have you gotten it?

Do you like when you get it? I think it depends for me when I do...in the battle against Saix it was very annoying, because he went Beserk and knocked out many, many of my HP. But sometimes it is quite exciting.

Chora

Website
oekakiart.com
Only once in two files. I think once in my first file for some reason I can't remember. And again in my fourth file in Tron's world when fighting the first boss of that world. For some odd reason I never got it for all the times I used Wisdom Form in my 4th file (21 times in a row xD).

For Saix I just run in circles until his Beserk runs down or try and find his weapon to hit him with (although that last one isn't so successful and I sometimes end up getting hit repeatedly or not being able to pick a weapon up in time).

Apollo

Silver Member
I got it a lot cuz i really worked on my drive! I always use it as so as I built it up!

Leirxa

Yeah, of course the amount of times you utilize Drive plays an important factor as well. I think I did it much more in my second time playing the game because I'm becoming a bit more advanced of a gamer (at least in Kingdom Hearts...haha).

Just getting it all of those times in a row was shocking. I was like, cool, Anti! The second time I was like: wow, again! Awesome. By the third time it was getting annoying. (I even started playing around with it to find all the different abilities, like how the square button zones you in on the enemies and like circle around them and stuff.)

Yeah, Saix isn't that hard with a bit of patience...I beat him on my first time, though when I was in Anti he did alot of damage to me.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
i only got it about three times and when I did I hated it b/c I wanted to use like final form and instead I got anti-form! This was really annoying when I activated it in an organization battle.

Sexy Angel
I got two, one from Xaldin and one from the Grim reaper.

neon6

5 times. I felt half excited at the speed I could use to pwn my enemies and half dissapointed at the disadtvanteges.

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
i use codebreaker and a cheat called slow drive consumption, that makes my drive go very slowly and when i ender a different area it gets restored so when i use drive i stay in it till i enter a party when donald and goofy arn't in my party like before entering kingdom hearts and when fighting the heartless in land of dragons with mulan in the cave... so i get anti-form once or 2...

SORA RULEZ!!!!

7 times. I didn't really like it. It kinda got on my nerves. I wanted to go Valor then I got Anti.
Me:MAN WTF!?
Sora:DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*DEAD*
Me:**** this!

That happened a lot. I don't like Anti form.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I found it quite strange that last week I was re-playing Kingdom Hearts II and I had just gained the ability to learn Final Form, so I took a break from the actual story, and went to try to learn it and then level it up. However, every time that I drove for SIX TIMES IN A ROW I got Anti-Form. I found this shocking, because I only got it once or twice in the past. (And I was starting to think my game was bugged.) Eventually it stopped, but then I got it again against Saix, and whilst leveling up Valor.

The strategy guide has a good explanation of what are considered "Anti-Points", which determine the probability of driving into Anti, but according to that, my anti-points should have been at 0, so it made nosense at all.

Are there possibly any factors that may have contributed to my Anti-Form driving so often?

Do you like when you get it? I think it depends for me when I do...in the battle against Saix it was very annoying, because he went Beserk and knocked out many, many of my HP. But sometimes it is quite exciting.

That's very strange. Final Form is supposed to reduce the chances of Anti Form.

Leirxa

That's very strange. Final Form is supposed to reduce the chances of Anti Form.

Well, I hadn't actually gained Final Form yet, I had just gained the ability to learn it. (Completed the events at Memory's Skyscraper.) Perhaps that has something to do it? I kept driving into Valor and Master in the hopes of driving into Final instead...then I kept getting Anti.

ultimamck

mayb 6 or more times and personaly i like anti form. its fast, hits almost everything, difficult to deflect, and deflect enemies attacks almost everytime. if only u can do reactions and it didn't hurt so much ....... darkness pwns all :thumbup:!!!!

Leirxa

Dude 13 times. I realy like the form so much power it felt soooo good to just revert to the animal side of Sora like a gift to kill things with nothing to stop you (laughs) No I did like the form thought it was fun. And admit it that freaked you out didnt it.
bowchicka creepy

The first time I did it, the first time I played Kingdom Hearts II, it shocked me. At first I just thought it was the return of Anti-Sora as an enemy to fight, but I quickly realized what it was. (I had the strategy guide, so I remembered seeing that in the drive form section.)

Creepy, perhaps even a bit freaky, but cool.

Leirxa

Now you Know why evil will all ways win... because good is dumb.
bowchicka give in feed your hate

Actually, I completely disagree. ^.^ And if you consider Anti-Form the reasoning behind that, it really isn't all that powerful...especially when compared to Valor, Master, and Final. Plus there is the unfortunate factor that each hit on Sora takes away double the amount of HP than normal.

Not to mention that was unnecessarily creepy, and I'm only replying because I'm tired and I feel compelled to do so for the good of mankind.

Shadowysights

Screw that action
Awards

When you use Final form you can't turn into anti, and you have a low chance of turning into it afterwards. -10 points I believe.

Athel

Machinist
before i got final form i drived into anti a lot. and i've noticed that if you drive while ur getting hit you usually go into anti.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back