• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anti-Form, useful?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Is Anti-Form Useful?

• Yes

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • What's That?

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macabre

Gold Member
Yes and No.

It 's beneficial to some and trouble for others.

It's weak but fast.

Raiko

Come break me down
No.definately not.you'll get killed easily!no potions,no magic almost no everything except for the attackcommand of course.i tried defeating an enemy while in anti and i got killed in 4-6 combos...
but good news is that you're fast!!!yay!

Ultima Power

Anti-form has its goods and bads.

In Anti-Form, you are agile, quite fast, and can unleash quite a number of attacks and combos. The BAD (and I mean horrible) things are: You can't revert, no magic, no reaction commands, and once Anti-Form is over, your drive guage is 0.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
It can be useful and then it could be sucky.

More useful against weak(end) heartless or weakend bosses that you know you can win against and that you're not going to die.
Not a whole lot useful for anything else. No healing, no friends, no reverting til all enemies are cleared, just crap.

Rix

:)
Awards
It really depends on which battle you are in. Sometimes I love anti form and other times I hate it. It really depends.

Raiko

Come break me down
yeah i mean you cant go back to normal yadda,yadda thing that people had said about it.if you are at a low level then you are most likely to have a critical life and eventually....you....know(die) and start all over again.
also it depends in which situation you're in

ngc50

Awards
I think its useful for common heartless battles, because you can flee to another area and instantly revert if needed. For boss battles, its pretty much instant death.

Xsora5X

yes and no. its fast but defense sucks. i hate it when im fighting a boss and i change into anti form. i ilke though how in anti form when you hang from a ledge sora hangs from his foot.

.S0RA.

It all depends on your strategy really. If you're going for quick hits, fast movements, stuff like that you'll love it. If you love living on the edge with no healing abilities it's also good. Other than looking cool, it has very few upsides to it if you're not into what I've mentioned above...

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
It's fun, but not useful. I once got Anti-Form when I was fighting Xemnas the last time.
Yeah. That sucked. But luckily you can revert in Anti. If you couldn't, then Anti would not be fun in my eyes at all.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Yes and No. Like some others have said. It's not strong as the other forms but its helpful at times, especially when your dealing with nobodies and heartless, bosses, eh, not so much in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back