• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anti form sucks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom2917

Im so cool, I can STILL receive rep
Website
www.myspace.com
Jet Fire, you somewhat right, the more drives that you go into the higher percent chance you have going into Anti, so if you level up your drives for about an hour or so, and go into a boss battle you will probably go into Anti.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
It does matter how many times you drive into Master, Wisdom, or Valor. They add one 1 point to this invisible anti counter which increases your chances of turning into Anti Form.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Here's A Little Tidbit Of Information

Anti-Form IS MENT TO SUCK! It's not ment to be a great form, it's a penalty for Driving to much. You aren't ment to enjoy not being able to cure and the lack of good defense.

Get over it.

Low Defense
No Reaction Commands
No Healing
No EXP Gained

Yeah.... It's not MADE to be fun. Sure I like it, it's a cool and different form and it tests your skill, but it's not made to be some awesome Drive that owns everything, it's made to make the game harder.

-BLITZ-

Re: Here's A Little Tidbit Of Information

Lol, that's true. I don't like it and it's funny how it's supposed to be a punishment and some ppl actually like it.

MemoryOathkeeper

Somewhere between Light and Dark; Twilight

Ahh, I've never tried Anti-form. I'm not a guy that uses the Drive excessively. My friend told me anti was half the strength but still utterly swift and he said it was kinda fun to play it. I better start spamming the Drive, gotta try for myself.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator

It's quick but with the lack of defense and good attacks (it's not that great at attacking from the air onto a grounded enemey) it's worse then all the other Drives because of this. It's fun and because of the generally easy Difficulty not that huge of a problem. Though on bosses it can make or break them. Especially ones that need Reaction Commands to help beat (like Saix).

DualWeilder.

ive never went into anti on accident only when i try to >_> so i dont know how its a punishment(and yes you can somewhat control it)

Z

Zatias

Well I NEVER used my forms, and I tried Wisdom for the first time, and guess what I got? Anti-Form. In my opinion Anti-Form isn't that bad...

E

Evil-Riku

Counter Shock said:
I was at the Timeless River area, and i was at the part where you try to protect the burning building form heartless, and when i tried to change into Valor form it took me in to anti form. I could barely controll it, you cant heal, and i just about died because of it. Who else thinks Anti form sucks?

Dude you suck, Anti Form is the best, if your having trouble beating bad guys with this form, than you must not be that good at the game. I think it's the best, and I hate people complaining about how this game sucks, and all that. God, don't make a topic about something that you really hate, no one wants to hate it.

E

Evil-Riku

SoraBeatsRikku said:
Whoever thinks anti-form sucks must be pretty weak if it werent for anti i wouldnt have beaten the majority of the org. bosses

My point exactly, I believe it's the best from that Sora has. Also, I like how fast it is.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator

Personally I don't think its horrible, but it's rather annoying to see people say it's the Worst Form ever... That was kind of the point of it. It's like saying that the MP Recharge is bad, it's ment to be bad. It stops you from being TO powerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back